Hanson's mom (spoiler for ep. 20)

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by vint2008, Sep 6, 2010.

1. vint2008

vint2008 Member

Anybody else feel that it's such a shame that she dies so suddenly in this series? i think she's an important character and is such a nice lady lol. in my opinion, i think she'll be missed:no:

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I know. It was too sudden of her death. She will be missed :(

Hanson + Fong Lai Ging crying scene.. almost made me cry too! I was SOO into this episode.

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

and to pair it up w/ raymond's song....very touching

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

The way she died was retarded. There was like no sight of her having health issues, or did I missed it, fast forward quite a bit...lol

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Yeah.

At the scene when Albert + Hanson met up because his mom lied to Hanson that she was 'sick'. So when they started to fight, she actually felt 'sick'. So Hanson + Albert made food. So i guess thats a sign?

6. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

ya man. all karma. thats why u don't lie about being sick .haha jk.

anybody cry? very emotional. great acting by raymond

7. it was a odd death...kinda funny how she just fell into the water too lol

fong lie geen crying was very good...very believable i thought....i dont like ray's crying cause he does this fist thing over his mouth all the time lol in other series too...but i do see improvement-inlove

8. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

hahahhahaha.

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Good thing im not the people who easily cry from movies/drama, or else i woulda cried for sure. Able to hold it in though :)

10. tranceNrg

tranceNrg Well-Known Member

10/10 people in this series is retarded imo.
    who opens and enjoy looking at the present when they drive?
    who breaks their secret of 20 years in just a situation of losing their land
    who thinks their ex will like them back when they already said no clearly
    ..etc

but seriously i think if lai king didnt say the dna shit, nothing wouldve ended like this.. so i guess shes the root of all problems.

lols.

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

lai king, was like everywhere when some secret was being told...she's like 007.

12. Blobbyy

Blobbyy Well-Known Member

was a shame she left in the series... but now that just leaves the old man himself to fight off against everyone in the show now. suicide? haha

13. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

ya agreed. she's just like the one possessing officer parkman's ability in Heroes. How cool!

14. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Many people have no idea they have cardiac problems up until they get a heart attack ...

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

raymond should just stick with acting instead of singing because his singing is just aint really that good. His health on the other hand is also giving up on him too.....so this is another sign of telling him to chillout and calm down.