Hair Styles!

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by mystery, May 10, 2006.

1. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

Oh boy my post was from so long back @_@

Hey guys I've grown up and shed 20 pounds.

[​IMG]

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but i have to. The difference between from back thena nd now is like light and day after puberty goes through its golden era.

2. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i always had my hair long. and i dislike going to the salon for a haircut. right now, my hair is bit curly, so when i had it blow at the salon, i want it wavy, big curls. just had it coloured 2 days ago. am thinking of colouring it red next time, hahhah...but i don't dare take the chance.

3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

[​IMG]

Hey guys, this is me hitting my middle age... Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have to...

*oops, I'm a faggot ^^ ZING!!!

4. jasikajohnson

jasikajohnson New Member

You want to do a hairs style if your hair longer then do a more steps coming in your hair it looks very nice and your hair's length will be same and looks a totally different,do not use a hair colour it affect your hair, hair remove problem occur and dry your hair,try this it looks a good.

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i think it looks much better if you dont cover your eyes with your hairs.

6. baldwincrown

baldwincrown Member

Well at the moment my hairstyle is really funky, the larboard ancillary is really absolutely abbreviate, and my appropriate ancillary is best but with one long continued bit of hair!