Guys with earrings??

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by 23kenn, Sep 30, 2006.

1. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

i like the cross XD i got a ring on where you got the cross, and pretty much the same on the top .. i am thinking of getting three

2. cant remember, maybe between a year and year and half, but it seemed like my ear was refusing to quit trying to heal so as soon as i took it out i took that as an opportunity to heal i guess.

3. lol..... i never wanted to get my ears pierced cause i don't want them ear infections

4. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

its hot if the guy can pull it off otherwise its gay...
    but ive seen a guy with 3 on one ear and 5 on the other.... he was mega hot!!!

5. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Nipple rings ^^

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU GET EAR INFECTIONS..IF YOU AINT GOT ONE..?!.
    MOST GURLIES HAVE GOT THEIR EAR PIERCED...DOES THAT = WE ALL HAVE EAR INFECTIONS...SO SILLY MUSHHA....

-huh?...SOMETHING YOU WANT..?!..(N)

8. Jonnie5

Jonnie5 Well-Known Member

lol im all gung ho for earrings but nipple rings i think are one step too far for me

9. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

when i got my ears pierced, my mom was protesting for the entire night.

10. Jonnie5

lol yea... same here... i just came home, mom saw it, shook her head, gave me a lecture on how i look like a fei jai, and then.. yea thats about it lol, if u look closely at my picture at the top of my ear i used to have a piercing also, but it got infected and i had to take it out and it over healed, and now i have this little bump of excess skin there gross lol oh well

11. Amatsu-Kami

Amatsu-Kami Member

I think it looks fine if it's only on one ear and preferably studs.

12. chutjaihehe

chutjaihehe New Member

What if the guy has it at the back of the ear lobe instead of the center (hoop ring)? Only example I can think of is Wong Hei in Net Deception.

13. guys with diamond earings are smexi!! or with a ring, also i realy like those with eyebrow piercing-silver studded :)

14. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

i agree! but not too girly, though:rolleyes:

15. Jonnie5

so heres another issue that some peeps have problems with,

essentially there arn't many mens earrings, like basically diamond stud, regular stud, or like some kinda hoop or bar, or like wood tribal thing.

What do u think of guys wearing womens earrings?? For example i have and usually wear one diamond stud and either the tiffany bean earring, or the vivienne westwood mini bas relief earrings, both are on the left ear.

16. 1sweet_cookie

1sweet_cookie Member

i don't mind guys with earings they just have to be able to pull it off

17. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

depends on what it is. There was this dangling earring trend in Korea some time ago.. I didn't really like it...

Lee Jun Ki

[​IMG]

18. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i dont like guys with earrings and i mean earRINGS but the black studs are alright

19. kay &!*

kay &!* New Member

i like guys with 2 on one ear :)

20. matethemouse

matethemouse Well-Known Member

fines as long it doesn't dangle (see above for Randropz's pic) and is manly (meaning not a flower, teddy bear or something like these).