Guys: What Qs Do You Have for the Girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gigi_gucci, Jun 6, 2007.

1. gigi_gucci

gigi_gucci Member

Since I made a thread for the girls, thought I'd make one for the guys also. :p

Same 2 rules:

1. 1-2 questions per post.
    2. No Comments from guys (leave that to the girls), only Ask Questions!

2. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Why do some girls like to make pointless topics?

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Are you going to answer the questions we have?

4. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Well, it's just a coincidence, I am sure there are equal number of guys who likes to make pointless topics.

Not to mention by asking VALID questions, you make a pointless topics to be interesting.

Well, I may, to the best of my knowledge anyways. Can't say for all girls nor all questions...

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

How do girls get any work done with boobs right under their faces :p

6. hiake

We saw it plentiful enough that we got desensitized to the sight of our own chest.

7. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

Do girls get upset if they caught a guy looking at their private parts ...like boobs?

8. hiake

Define private...

Well, it's not like we MIND guys doing that. But at least pay a minute amount of attention to things beyond your own sex drive.

It's just bad etiquette to NOT look at the other person in the face when they are talking... So it doesn't matter WHERE guys are looking at, the face in its entirety is the one right answer.

9. waikitfire

waikitfire Well-Known Member

hahahahah... i think guy look at their boobs they should be happy

10. hiake

You a guy right? Did you NOT read the instructions?

And no, in fact such blatant objectification of women is not appreciated by many (including me)... And believe me, I personally would like to rip their eyes out if they keep on staring.

"What are you staring at?" and flip them a fraggin bird at my chest level.

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

girls...do u finger urself?
    do you prefer dildo or vibrator?

hahahahhahah....if my questions rn't answered honestly then this thread is USELESS lol

12. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

y don't girls make the first move in a relationship?

how do u no if a girl is interested in u?

13. hiake

I don't think these are valid question, more like question to fuel your fantasy, am I not right? So I just go and ignore them *shrugs*

Some girls do, just not all of them. There are girls who are too shy to make a first move, girls who are too prideful, girls who don't want to appear desperate for a relationship or girls who just don't bother because they are way too popular as is. :p

If she laugh at your stupid jokes that even your best buddy doesn't laugh at, she likes you.

And girls usually don't ask about relationship things like "sooo, do you have a girlfriend" or something like that, because it make them look desperate -mellow

14. adrianc

what is the definition of : interested?

15. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

In what context? In the relationship kind or more like: 'Are you interested in Formula 1?'

16. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

Time out on rules*

Generally speaking, girls can be just as horny as guys. They just don't show it as much. I think that should answer your question.

Time in*

Discuss.

17. hiake

You have to give me a context to work with... otherwise I would quote a dictionary:

Discuss your answer on kdotc's question? Oh... okay...

18. adrianc

If a girl is interested. What does it mean? If not, what does it mean?

19. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

What if the girl is just laughing at the guy's stupidity and not at the jokes?

20. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Do girls get upset if they caught a guy looking at their private parts ...like boobs?

If i am gonna get upset everytime a guy looks at one of my private parts i'd probably be depressed or throw myself off a building by now... because all guys look at all girls private parts.

y don't girls make the first move in a relationship?
    Some girls actually do make first move in a relationship...
    Depends on what u mean by making a move...
    I mean... We do give hints but u guys just blind to see it sometimes...
    If a girl really likes you you can tell by her behaviour...at least i think a guy could tell by my behaviour...

how do u no if a girl is interested in u?
    Hard to say... I mean depends on the girl..
    When im into a guy...
    - i wanna sit next to him while were in a group of friends...and of course sit a bit closer to the guy...
    - I'd say yes to him when he asks me to go out and if I can't for whatever reason I will immediately ask him if hes available at some other time that week/weekend or any time soon
    - I get a bit physical....e.g hitting him in when he teases me on a playful way and stuff like that

Probably a lot of things i would do unconciously....