(Guys) Do you prefer that your gf is a VIRGIN?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by mint_T, Apr 21, 2006.

?

Guys, would you rather date a girl who is a virgin, or one who isn't?

1. Non-virgin

15.6%
  2. Virgin

84.4%
  1. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

I know that this is the 21st century, and most people nowadays are very accepting of their partners not being virgins, but I also know some guys who prefer that their gf's be virgins because they don't like the idea that she's been touched by other guys in her previous relationships.

I've discussed this matter with 2 of my guy friends and received 2 different opinions in response.

Guy 1: "I don't care whether or not she's a virgin. In fact, I prefer that she isn't a virgin because she'd have more experience, thus better sex. I don't mind that she's slept with guys before, as long as their relationship was serious, and she wasn't just screwing any random guy."

Guy 2: "Call me selfish, but I would rather date a virgin. Let me just ask you this: Would you rather buy a used car, or a new car? Honestly, I think most guys would prefer to date a girl who's never been touched before. As for experience, well, there's always a first time for everybody, and the virgin girl can always learn.

What do you guys think?

2. Spontaneous

Spontaneous Member

of course i would prefer if she was a virgin, so you dont get compared with other people she had before.

3. ->2.0.6<-

->2.0.6<- New Member

Dang your question is so odd... Well as for me it doesn't matter if she a virgin or not... U should have another button for doesn't matter... If I say I prefer my gf to be a virgin and I'm not its just make look like a hypocrite you know... Since I want her to be but I'm not... So I rather have it equal... But what guy doesn't want to be their gf first right... But you we can't b chooser... Just gotta go with the flow of life...

4. shit wit the amount of money we spendin on these asian girls and the maintenance fees, she better be fresh out the shop wit no mileage... holla!

5. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

I want my gf to compare me to others...that way she knows how amazing I am...hahaha

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Virgin of course, Non-Virgin girls just get touched up man.... I would never want a non-virgin girl.

7. KrossX

KrossX Member

yea i want my gf to be a virgin too but there alway a good thing and a bad thing to it. the good thing is she never been touch. But the bad thing is she don't know what to do and, she might bleed

8. wguan_86

wguan_86 Well-Known Member

haha i 'd be surprise the amount of attachment a wirgin will have on you once you pop her cheery ahah

9. cyberneonate

cyberneonate Member

Well. i think both your friends have their points but i think it is not a matter of whether they are virgins or not but whether we the guys can accept them as they are. I dread that the gals may ask us back and say they would accept us only if we are virgins.-blush

10. extrememech

extrememech Member

both also can lah... if virgin, u pop the cherry then u throw... how other ppl will think... what will happen if its happen to ur daughther? think about it

11. babyyjuju

babyyjuju Well-Known Member

i think its better off virgins because you never know who your girlfriends fucked and HIV is going arounds lately =x

12. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

Use protection.

Virgins won't dump u easily....for both sexes. We ought to value and treasure the first experience rather than screwing it.

13. Tao_lung

Tao_lung Well-Known Member

lol agreed.

14. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

ME agreed too.

15. jack ng

jack ng Member

not virgin because she could ple you better

16. ryoko83

ryoko83 Active Member

If i have a choice, of course virgin! who wont choose virgin if he has a choice is kinda out of his mind

17. as long as her mouth is a virgin

18. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

don't really care as long as I don't have to waste my time.. hahaha

19. ah_kin

ah_kin Member

actually virgin or not virgin is not important to me....
    bcoz if u really love her...is not important..

20. saskuro

saskuro Active Member

I would say doesn't matter.