Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by _Fahrenheit_, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Me too. The reputation of hacking, grub killers, farmers and puzzle jumping is the reason why we lose.

What's your IGN?

2. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

Switched over to Isle of Janthir and so far we're winning by a lot. Queuing up for WvW right now

I usually play on my ranger, IGN Viskra.

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Can we still switch? I just got my computer working again and I honestly don't like Gates of Madness much. Not only cause they lose, but because of the people. I was playing on Fort Aspenwood before and it seemed pretty good.

What server are you guys all on atm?

4. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

Isle of Janthir atm

and yea, you can still switch servers.

5. Agreed. Some of the people on GoM are serious trolls.

However, I was just recently promoted to the Commander rank for a pretty awesome guild, with great people, now I'm not sure what to do lol.

Had I not been promoted, I would have loved to join one of the big 4 (ET, HoD, JQ or SB), purely for the sake of observing the strategies and organization employed by these elite servers. The downside to joining these servers is that you would probably be queued for WvW for hours on average.

So Ver.Ka is on IoJ. If you were to switch TT, where would you go?

6. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

7. I don't particularly mind the losing part. But to win with a zerg (or play with zerg at all) or to play without an ounce of thinking is a huge no-no. Unfortunately, GoM is both.

I'm going to attempt to create a new alliance that's more selective on those who actually are mature, and want structured pvp. The non-alliance can continue their retarded zerg, while the alliance is going to do guerilla style until we become bigger.

8. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

so I tried playing necro in sPvP and I noticed that my ranger could stack more bleeds with shortbow than my necro... Now I'm wondering if playing necro in WvW would be better since it has AoE condition skills

9. Ranger shortbow is rigged at the moment. It's a pretty powerful weapon.

10. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Hadouken and I might play this, what server is everyone on? :D

11. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

Yea, shortbow is pretty OP when 1v1

I'm on Isle of Janthir and Dan is on Gate of Madness

12. b-lee

never played a mmorpg like guild wars 2 before. only need one word to describe the game, epic.

13. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

which server did you decide on?

14. epic turns into frustration then rage then exhaustion then depression then ///////wrist.

15. b-lee

lol, im on ET

16. i have it installed !

17. b-lee

let's rock :band:

18. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

ET just raped my server last night on WvW lol

19. You know, I like ET and all, but I have to ask, how shitty is this [RUIN] guild?

20. b-lee

I don't know Dan, not too involved with guilds or the community for that matter. Just gradually leveling up with hadouken and enjoying the gameplay. (@lvl9 atm :D)