Guessing number game?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Game Master - 超級遊戲獎門人' started by shinobi, Jun 6, 2010.

1. why did they take it out it was my fav other than the sushi game it was quite harash with the drinks in the face though whipping cream was just as fun-lol

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yup bring it back! also forget the drinks and bring back the cream!!! take out the chair one now as its pretty gay now lol who wants to see guys jumping on other guys.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Exactly. They need to take out the whole first segment..the one's with balloon popping. The only funny balloon popping is when the person gets thrown up 1m high into the air. that's it.

Also, they need to extend "Ngor G Ging", they only play 3 rounds this episode :( (Episode 7)

And yes, forget the drinks. Only time i've laughed was then the guy thought water was tea. I think cream is soo much better, i still remember King Kong from last season too :D

4. Yaaaa... Ballons is borrring ><"

The cream was wayyy funnieR xD

And also I used to like the dancing bit... but the cherng lo's cant dance ¬_¬

5. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

Ya... Prefer the guessing number game more that the ballon.. the ballon part not eally funny. Most enjoy is when ther get the number and get all the cream on face like King Kong last time get... whole body... wakakkaa

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

But when Oscar Leung played the drinking game, it was pretty funny

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ LOL Cherng Mun Yun splashed like.. tea or milk on him. & wasn't he like "water?". I lol'ed.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

They splashed water on him.....'ummm....tea?'

hahaha

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

His taste buds are dead or unactive haha.

The balloon game is boring, they need to bring back the number game. So boring that my parent stopped watching lol

10. izakhe

izakhe New Member

yea i think they should bring back the number game instead of the balloon one.. splashing drink and whipcreamm are sooo funneyy loll

11. teaxpot

teaxpot Member

i remember this game! love it!

12. bbxdorkie

bbxdorkie New Member