1. Alvin chia

Alvin chia Member

This drama makes me laugh all the time... its look better then the first season...-noclue

2. dragon_dayz

dragon_dayz Member

Yea I think its a good laugh! But I think the first one was better =P

3. hkfan87

hkfan87 Member

this is a good show. definitely recommend it to those interested in comedy. prefer the more modern day look than the ancient days in WOIL 1 haha

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I actually liked the first one better, but this one was good for laughs too.

5. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i m up to episode 16 of WOIL II... over all, this series is quite funny and joyful.. always laugh while watching this series.. but, come to episode 15 & 16.. haiz.. abit upset lo.. seeing Kyle & Chow Lai Mun having arguement... really cant wait for the next episode to come ar.. haha

summer @
    http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

[​IMG]

6. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

This show is quite funny, but the first one is better >< Just watched ep 18 ><

7. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

this has less arguments with the mother-in-law compared to the first one. Good for laughs but definitely the first one's better. i find this show not really living up to the title already..

8. jube

jube New Member

teh 2nd season focuses more on the relationship between bosco / myolie when the first season most of it is the mother in law and myolie; well anyway ii like the first season more...i dunno why.

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

This is funny too but i still prefer the first one :)

10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

omg bosco kissed athena in 15. cheaterrr!!!!

11. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i hated that kiss. i was really with a fist to punch her. i mean he has ah mon. i hate Athena, maybe even Vivien Yeo now.

12. Hagridd

Hagridd Member

lol ep 16 was funny when liza wang used the fork looking thing to comb her hair...and that clock in myolie's office is so cool. :D

13. dreyvii

I never liked Vivien Yeo...can't stand the way she pronounces her words with difficulty

14. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

yah! i hate her accent!!!

15. dreyvii

^Yeah...and I think she finds it especially difficult to pronounce the word Kyle properly!!

16. swoochieees

swoochieees New Member

i love this drama but i dont like the fact that bosco is so childish. i don't know why myolie wanted to get back with him when she found out that he broke up with athena cus it doesn't erase the fact that he cheated on her

17. dreyvii

^ For the simple reason that she loves him? And she knows that he loves her too...so I guess it's easy for her to forgive him for it. Besides, it was all because of Athena's evil plans that Bosco and Myolie broke up in the first place

18. Loggerx

Loggerx New Member

iiv seen the first one already, th isi one is okay but i liike the firist one better.-innocent2

19. rickyhiew

rickyhiew Member

nice movie:D

20. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

yeah i liked it. it made me cry at times, and it made me laugh.