Grandma Supports Leehom's Concert in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 28, 2005.

1. 97538943b261e01e04e.jpg

Wednesday December 28, 2005 Taiwan

Leehom, the descent of the dragon had his concert in Las Vegas Caesars Palace on Xmas day. Leehom also used this time to see his family and friends.This is Leehom's first concert in America and he chose the place where most Chinese people like to visit- Las Vegas. He performed in the famous Caesars Palace where Celine Dior and Stevie Wonder performed before. He began the show with "Hello, Las Vegas!" and the audience were so high and sang along his songs and some stood up from their seats while others ran to the front of the stage and screamed with excitement.

In the 90 minutes of performance, besides singing his own songs, he also sang some Xmas carols. He said "Being able to perform on the stage where my favourite singers have once performed, I feel so honoured and excited. I hope I can bring you the best performance ever." Leehom's charisma and his songs have attracted many local Chinese to come and support him. All 5000 tickets were sold and many people were standing outside the venue hoping to get in.

The night before the concert, Leehom had a family reunion in Las Vegas. His parents and little brother flew from New York to the West coast. Even grandma, his cousins and some college friends flew in from California and drove 4 hours to see him. Leehom said "Its so exciting seeing so many relatives and friends and spending Christmas together!"