Good Ending?

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by ackm99, Apr 2, 2010.

1. chmocha

chmocha Member

something different and funny lol..

2. baby_tinker

baby_tinker Member

The ending was funny but a bit ridiculous, I was hoping for a bit more romance!

3. baby_tinker

baby_tinker Member

Funny, a bit ridiculous and hoped for a bit more romance.

4. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

I thought the ending was a bit too fast, becauseI think the last part did not really fit the story line, but anyway it was funny

5. andytam68

andytam68 New Member

6. vivian88

vivian88 Member

I kinda like it crisp, quite entertaining though. anyone has the famous quote in the movie...? in Chinese words ? thnx

7. echodotc0m

echodotc0m Member

the ending was not bad at all and funny

8. toin1

toin1 Member

I felt TVB hurried the ending on this one and dragged out the ending for My Better Half. All in all was a good series and ending was funny.

9. fresche

fresche New Member

I guess they tried to surprise us, but it was really out of the blue that Wat Gei became a trans

10. kawaiicute

kawaiicute Active Member

Not at all, the ending just like the others, don't feel special..not a good ending

11. tisazngotrice

tisazngotrice Active Member

The ending wasnt great it was totally something i wouldnt have expected as the ending

12. ozchilli

ozchilli Well-Known Member

though the ending didn't really fit the whole series but it is definitely an unexpected one (well to me and my family anyway). kinda stupid but funny though,