Going to night Club at NYC with 2 friends.

Discussion in 'Traveling Abroad' started by Aznmask, Dec 19, 2012.

1. we have the cover charge and ladies half price drinks/free entry thing here but the 1:1 guy girl ratio, im not sure if it applies here.

2. thuglife

thuglife New Member

What if you are not korean but asian? does the girls there even talk to you lol...

3. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

I think it will all depend if the ladies find you attractive I highly doubt theres a race thing lol

4. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

I agree with other member that it was the exclusive tried to maximize revenue for the club. In Boston we dont have those issue. Unless you have like 7-10guys.

Anyway we did hit on some Korean girls and other nationality like from Shanghai, Taiwanese. Those Korean girls ignore us and doesn't want to talk at all. Those Shanghai, Taiwanese at least talk to us. We didnt get any dance with them.

Well I think we went to the wrong club. Circle's club wasn't for non-korean.

That why i ask for recommendation lol, Is there any club that have a lot of asian i(prefer Cantonese ppl) in NYC. Maybe i come back in the summer. It was a very bad experience.

5. Aznmask

6. The point I was trying to make seems pretty clear lol. I'm going to side with the club in this case. It's business. This is pretty light compared to other non-ethical practices other business do.

That's exactly the point. Customers leave = bad business. It might sound racist, but that's the nature of the beast. In the end, it doesn't matter to a business when you're trying to make money. Money > ethics, and that's the sad truth.

I honestly think the news was in the wrong when it comes to this. The club guy handled it wrong, but it's the club's every right to refuse entry to people, regardless of ethnicity. I can't say it enough: To consumers it may sound racist, but to the business, they're making money.

#26 Dan, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  7. Aznmask

Okay i dont know how they get Reservation. the Website doesn't Seem like they care to give you instruction.

But while we at the Club i make a good observation. i saw atleast 7-8 Korean guys and some of them are not dressing up with 'dress shoe' standing near the Bar. (they didnt have girls - our table was near the entrance and near the bar (the club was pretty small).

They got in probably with reservation. But i think this reservation or guestlist is BS because you cant' get it unless you contact a promoter.

8. Lol calm down man, we know and the club staff know full well the reservation thing was bullshit. It's merely an excuse to get people to leave. It's a lame excuse but it's a damn excuse lol. What legitimate explanation are you going to give someone when you refuse them access, aside from spending 10 minutes explaining to them what I explained to you?