God Made in Man's Image

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by fearless_fx, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Battousai

Battousai Member

I would rather think God imagine women in his image and Goddess imagine men in her image and therefore love outcomes.

2. namelessl3oy

namelessl3oy Member

deep stuff man

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

i think it's a man's image of God and their belief or the imagination that what made them think what God looks like. Just to elaborate, some people may believe GOd was in human form, some believes that God can be whatever they like (i.e. cat, dog, tree, rock, etc.), or some may say He is some sort of a spirit
    i have always believed that if God ws real he would not have a human body like we would have just because of fear's reason that he wouldn't have created the universe if he had, unless there was some sort of a supernatural power

4. matethemouse

matethemouse Well-Known Member

How to get "2=1":
    Modern science:
    a=b
    a+a=b+a <=> 2a=b+a <=> 2a - 2b = a + b - 2b <=>
    2(a-b) = a +b - 2b = a - b = 1(a - b) <=> 2 = 1
    Impossible since the dividing by a - b = 0 is "illegal" and gives a invalid solution. So the result 2 = 1 is false and not obtainable.

Religion:
    a=b
    a+a=b+a <=> 2a=b+a <=> 2a - 2b = a + b - 2b <=>
    2(a-b) = a +b - 2b = a - b = 1(a - b) <=> can't divide by a -b = 0 <=> God(s) make a miracle <=> dividing by zero is now valid <=> 2 = 1 <=> the result is true.

Hope I don't offend any1. Just make some people have a nice day (and maybe also think a bit)

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ i totally do not understand that..

anybody explain?

6. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

you're chinese .. you should know .. i dunno ... lol

god may be alien from outspace that uses earth as an incubator ... we're cells that grew and formed over thousands of years .. lol

7. Battousai

Battousai Member

He means the God is cheating in math :D

8. Wingszs

Wingszs Well-Known Member

One thing's for sure if god made man. God made man and man made problems, crime, riot, war and many more...
    So who's to be blamed? god?