Go! Go! Go! Operation C9 - C9特工 (2020)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Sep 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

English Title:

Go! Go! Go! Operation C9

Chinese Title:
    C9特工

Genre:
    Modern

Producer:
    Leung Yiu-kin

Episodes:

Cast:
    Kenneth Ma
    Samantha Ko
    Chris Lai
    Griselda Yeung
    Brian Chu
    Jessica Kan

Synopsis:
    The organization to which agent C9 Yue Siu-Kiu (Samantha Ko) belongs is eradicated. Lonesome Siu-kiu encounters vegetable vendor Ko Tai-king (Kenneth Ma). After getting married, she takes care of her father-in-law Ko Au (Lee Ka Ting), big sister-in-law Ko Ching-lai (Yuen Kit Yee), younger brother-in-law Ko Tai-kiu (Brian Chu) and stepson Ko Hei-long, who collectively make up a dysfunctional family. She has become a proper housewife after five years. Siu-kiu’s former partner B3 (Chris Lai), who had escaped death, abruptly shows up to ask Siu-kiu to help find the culprit behind the demise of their organization. While Siu-kiu is keeping Tai-king in the dark, she simultaneously takes care of her family and carries out spying activities. But she does not perform well in either job. Black Hole, a terrorist group, goes after Siu-kiu as her identity is exposed. To protect her family, she bravely confronts Black Hole. Some shocking truth is also uncovered in the process, forcing Siu-kiu, Tai-king and their chums to engage the terrorists in a duel!

Airing September 21st replacing Al Cappuccino 反黑路人甲

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Samantha is everywhere now... lol this is getting out of hands but then again TVB always recycle its actors/actresses

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

This one will be interesting, not sure if it's worth chasing or not though...

4. KilaKilaGirl

i always watch like the first 2 episodes(sometimes 3 not mostly 2) and see if I would continue or not.

• Like Like x 2
  5. even its bad i'll probably sit through it ....i even watched 'ratman to the rescue' :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. crasianlee

I actually just finished that myself this past weekend, wasn't too too bad of a series. Different at least.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lol 'The Offliners' was a way better show they still haven't shown it

8. KilaKilaGirl

woah! I watched the first episode and I was like nope. this is dumb series and then I stopped. lol amazing you finished it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KilaKilaGirl

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  10. crasianlee

Oh do you have it?

• Win! Win! x 1
  11. crasianlee

12. lol Ko Ling looking like female Zero in opening scene :fight:

13. crasianlee

Yeah that's the vibe I was getting from the trailer itself...I like the theme song catchy. First episode so far is cute.

#14 crasianlee, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  14. KilaKilaGirl

first episode is not that good but not that bad either lol. oh well if you got nothing else to do , give this a try I guess

15. True good song

16. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

After watching Al Cappuncino, SamKo has put me off.
    Too much of her, so I'll be giving this a miss, but am glad to see Kenneth and Chris Lai out in a new series

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. crasianlee

But isn't that a good thing then :p Cause she acted out that character in Al :p This one you should try la. The sound effects in this series sounds similar to Meteor Exorcist 2...

#18 crasianlee, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  18. The show actually not that bad maybe I had really low standard haha

19. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

U really have low standard lol. Anyone that can finish ratman is a real tvb fan. I stopped after 10 minutes!