Girls: What Q's Do You Have for the Guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gigi_gucci, Jun 6, 2007.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Guys are weird *sigh*

2. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

No, girls are weird. -tongue2

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

could be serious family thingy, u have to find out...otherwise it might be that the relationship is not strong...

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

work overtime...?
    not sure if i should believe it...

5. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

He might have had something planned already and forgot about it till you brought it up. It happens to me all the time.

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Q: Why are guys always like to ban yeh when with friends... like acts he doesn't care about you etc.. but then when alone he's all like nice to you etc??

7. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Depends on the type of guy. Some guys are the 'friends first, family first' kind of guy so they would always put their girlfriend as lower priority.

8. Denomic

Denomic Well-Known Member

Some guys just likes to have his friends know that he wears the pants in the relationship.. It could be taken as a weakness if the guy is too nice w/ his gf in front of his friends.. It sometimes opens him up for responses like "he's pussy whipped", "we'll let you ask your gf for permission first", etc..

9. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

無得頂, This is what exactly I am talking about on the other site and you asked about it remember? ;)

10. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Guys like to act all manly and stuff...Thats just how we are, and being nice in front of our friends well..you're gonna be made fun of..

11. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

act in control and cocky (duno how 2 describe it, but oh wel) lol....bt not guys are that knda stereotype, in which u are askin for from ur question...jst some few minors who are knda weird would do that :/

12. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

thats why you let him prove it;)
    only a dumb ass will go on words alone,i don't think a guy/woman should just blindly believe everything someone saids.

well if its someone i don't know i'll let it go even if he trys to talk to her and get her number.
    because thats my girlfriends job to turn him down,if she takes his # or gives him hers she gone;)
    better not disrespect me like that,now if he trys to push hisself on her when she clearly said she's not into him.
    i'll cuss his ass out and let him know i'm going to beat his ass if he don't get lost.lol

now if it's a friend i won't say shit,i'll just hit his ass.lol
    because a friend shouldn't be trying to hook up with my girl.
    now if he's just looking i'll probly say something to him and probly cuss him out.
    got no right to be looking at my girl thinking bad things.lol
    it's about respect for her and ME!!!

man your crazy i think.lol
    you going to give a warning to a guy who tryed to touch your girl:p
    i'd beat his ass until i broke some bones.lol
    now i understand the rest you think a lil dift,but to let a guy get away with that is bad.lol
    i'd just hit him not say one damn word.lol

well i stop dating for years,kinda scared of women because i got hurt so much.
    and i would just walk up to girl's and get there numbers all the time and trow them away.
    the girls shouldn't feel bad if a guy don't call it might be he has probloms of his own that stop him from geting with a girl.

like me every girl i been with was a hoe and a heartless worthless pice of shit.
    so after awile i got scared of being with anybody,and wasted 10 years of my life being alone.
    haven't even had sex in 7 1/2 years.lol
    but away.lol

i got 1000+ numbers and enjoyed talking to these girls it made me feel good i guess.lol
    but i never got over my fear until lately,and talking to a real woman for once in my life:)
    but i never ment to hurt these girl's feeling's or anything i just didn't think:(
    us guys can be real dumb sometimes,well i am anyway.lol

but if a guy doesn't call don't take it as anything wrong with you;)
    it might be like me:(

like he said to get to know them better,but i don't drink so i don't got to bars.
    but even women go to bars because guys will buy them drinks.lol

sure it can happen,but i never realy had a girl as a friend before that i didn't want to be her man.
    and most times when they shot me down and tell me they didn't like me no more.
    i never hanged out with them again.lol

but yeah i think about all kinds of girl's when i'm alone,only time i don't think of but one girl is when i got a girlfriend then she gets all of me;)
    but i never wanted a girl as a friend to be turthful.lol

but i have a girl as a friend now i like and want to be with.
    but if she shot me down i'll probly be friends with her this time.
    because she reminds me of me only super smart.lol
    she's cool:)

but for guys to have a platonic friendship with a girl is hard.lol
    most guys will aways think about sex with them or want to get with them.
    even good guys will want her to be his even if they don't have the balls to say it.lol

plus guys might not say it because then girl's might not want to be friends with them:p
    and as long as you can get close and talk to her there's always hope;)
    come on guys will buy shit for girl friends but how meny guys buy shit for his other friends.lol
    not meny i can tell you that.lol

no if they just friends you don't buy stuff like that unless you got hope you might be more.IMHO

i have no problom saying i like the girl frist,right now i'm talking to a girl i tell her i like her alot all the time and she won't do the same:p
    because she want to be friends frist,i would like her to say it sometimes but i also think its cool.

that she wants to take time to get to know me,that's one way i know i'm talking to a good woman;)
    and not another pice of shit.lol
    so i'm glad she talks a lil time and work,if not she just be like that with any guy.lol
    so i realy wouldn't have it any other way,but i care for her and you know i kinda want the feel to be returned.lol
    but i have my hopes that one day it will;)

yeah i can walk up to a girl easy and ask her number,plus haven't been turn down much:p
    over here in the usa its fine to ask a girl right out of the blue for her number.
    i was reading some of you girl didn't think it was cool.

but i've done it alot over here but asian girl's are probly not the same:p
    i kinda like the way asian girl's are tho,not into alot of worthless shit like usa girls.lo

well i hardly ever talk about perverted things,but my friend he will talk about fucking when ever he saids something about a girl.lol
    i don't realy like it but i put up with it,he's a good guy but he likes to be perverted:p
    he's a fathful guy to a girl and nice but when he talks to me perverted things come out of his mouth.lol

maybe he trying to be cool or something,i might get perverted ever once in awile but not much.lol
    but if i look at a woman my thinking isn't i like to fuck her.lol
    i think shes very good looking,but i'm crazy so who knows.lol

i don't like even having sex with girl's i don't care about.
    i like there to be love there,i'm not someone who just wants to fuck if i get hard i'll beat the meat.lol

maybe not might just want to know these,i like to ask my friend girl sex things all the time.
    i just want to know how a woman feels and how to please her the best i can.
    i think i know alot but i still want to ask because every woman isn't the same.
    plus if he think's of this friend as a maybe one day girlfriend he'll be able to use the info one day.lol

but they is a line to talking about sex with a girl,like i wouldn't never ask a girl do you spit or swallow.lol
    that would be a very bad thing.lol
    and i think a guy would be being a asshole if ask something like that.

and he might think sex things,but sounds like to me is just wants to know more.lol
    women aren't easy to understand in anything:p

i think thats very bad i would never flirt with someone if i had a girl.
    so IMO very BAD

i don't care about cars alot.lol
    i realy think ppl that spend 100000 for a new car is dumb.lol
    i'd buy something like a 7000 car brand new and be happy:p
    it's just a car,and most guys do it to get women realy.
    but i don't want that kinda woman anyway,i want a woman to like me for me not the damn car.lol

well i might give in to something before and after we togather if i think it's a dumb ass thing.lol
    why spend all your time fighting if the thing isn't worth it,but if i feel that the girl is in the wrong and it is something big.
    i might not let it go until she saids she's wrong or sorry,but i try to think about it even if i was thinking i was right.

i look at it her way the best i can,and after i think about both our ways of thinking i make up my mind if i'm right or she is.
    so if i think i'm wrong i'll hold up for it,i hate ppl who have to be right every damn sec.lol
    i'm not a guy that would get lost because i don't have the balls to ask how to get there.
    my pride won't make my mind shut off.lol

plus i can take a girl being right after all she's probly smarter anyway.lol
    but if she does something she shouldn't i will make her suck up her pride.
    and if she won't we will brake up because if she knows she is in the wrong.
    and still trying to make me say i'm sorry for her bullshit,she must not care about me very much at all.
    so why stay with her,i'm a very fair man i think,if it's something i feel its worth being mad over she'll know she's in the wrong.

i'll turn her down for sure,i'll tell her i have a good girl and she's fine and all but my girl is all i need.
    i won't cheat on my girl anybody that would do that needs to be shot!
    i don't like cheaters man/woman because these guys these pice of shits hurt the same girls that were good girls but now there worthless trash that should be killed:p

well you can see i hate hoes.lol
    anyway no i'd rader cut off my dick.lol

i don't i'll talk all the sweet talk in front of my friends if they don't like it they can kill there selfs.lol
    plus i'll call my girl when i feel like it,i'll go home when i feel like it.
    i think guys who act like that are weak.lol

be a man do what you want i'll tell my friends in a min,i'll do what i want its not her making me come home its me:p
    i would rader hold a fine sexy women then hang out with a bunch of hard legs.lol
    i'm not in to hanging out with alot of guys,and if i did i might try to bring my girl with me:p

and hell no i don't want to be hit.lol
    but i won't cry if she does do it:p

no never too much i don't think.lol

maybe a hour,30mins to take a shower(i know its long but i like to feel clean:p)
    then do the other stuff like get dressed put on my cool water and right gard and whatever.
    i'm into keeping my head shaved so no coming my hair.lol

i'd stand by her,i think love is what maters not other bullshit.
    but i wouldn't hook up with someone like that.lol
    but if i fell in love she'ed have me no mater what,as long as she don't cheat or dog me out:p

and the 2nd one is the same thing:p
    i would be there for her no mater what,even if she turn out to be like superman.lol
    and couldn't move at all i'd be there for my love forever.

maybe or maybe he had something come up,or even forgot to do something,you have to reamber us guys don't reamber as good as girls.IMO

me too,us guys can be forgetfull at times.lol

because he's a weak lil shit you need to dump:p
    i never do that,my girl is my world,and my friends will have to like her or there hate me;)
    there guys out there that are manly enuff to treat you good around there friends;)
    good luck:)

can't believe it i posted on everything now.lol

13. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

work is an obligation to some ppl...u have to find out if the job means alot to him and he wants to keep it...so he can support u, take u out.

Is it the money? ...the threat of being fired? ...obligation to complete...is he new to the job? what industry does he work in?...

I know I missed out on some classes before (i don;t like to) because of work...

14. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Well, I would beat his ass if he successfully touched her. But I feel like it's not right to beat up a friend if he tried to touch her but unsuccessful.

15. BabyRain

Action speaks louder than words. But the best of both worlds is action together with sweet words. :p

So are you saying you gonna dump your girl just becoz a man asked for her number and she gave it to him? You are disallowing her from making new friends? -huh
    Wow, from just askin for your gf's number? You are one pretty fierce guy ;)
    Your friend might have his own reason to do so, for example, it's easier for him to get in touch with you. If he can't get hold of you, he can always call your gf up.
    Or he might thinks your gf is interesting enough to be his buddy as well?
    I say it's time for you to dig out those numbers and give them a call ;) You might never know you'll meet an interesting gal.

Hmm but I have got some guy friends whose friendships with me are on a platonic basis too. Does this mean they all have some kind of hope on me? -shock

You are very self-confident then :D

Can you draw me a picture of how he tried but unsuccessful? like you expect ur girl to stop him while you watched him? ;)

16. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I hear some of my friends how they try to touch random hot girls by walking close and somehow brush their arms or body against their breasts or something and pretend like it's an accident. Sometimes successful, sometimes unsuccessful.

So if I see my friends trying anything of that sort, I would beat their ass like mgfcortez does.

17. BabyRain

That's not what you said earlier -rolleyes

'give a serious warning'

18. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Give a serious warning if they tried but unsuccessful. Beat their ass if they tried and successful.

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

u guys are so uptight. Share and Share alike imo.

20. BabyRain

So let's picture the scenario, you and your gf standing there, and suddenly ur friend pulls that trick.

So you pause, lookin at ur gf, and ask her, "Did he touch u?! Which part?"
    before you decide whether to kick his ass or not ...
    meanwhile, your friend stands there, grinning at you while waiting for you to decide.

[​IMG]

-lol