Girls’ Generation releases PV for “All My Love is for You”

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Jeff, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

As reported earlier, the PV for the coupling track “All My Love is for You” off of Girls’ Generation‘s upcoming Japanese single has been released.

The PV showcases the softer side of the girls as they pour their emotions into the slower paced song. The video also features a few candid moments of the girls interacting with one another, making it one that is a bit more laid back than their previous videos.

The yet untitled Japanese single for Girls’ Generation is set to be released on September 26th but in the mean time you can check out the PV for “All My Love is for You” below!

[video=youtube;kKAnYWNnYW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAnYWNnYW8[/video]

Source: Allkpop

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I like the new song, more ballad and they looked good, the MV is special but it goes well with this type of songs.

3. clemsip

clemsip Active Member

all of them look so beautiful!!! <3 GG!

4. Havent been listening to SNSD songs in soooo long... XD Still waiting for their comeback album. Then ill start listen to them again =S

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Reminds me of "Time Machine", both the mv ("PV") effect and the way it sounds. Nice relaxing music =)

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

In Japan they call it PV cause it's a "Promotional Video" :p

As much as i'm hyped up for their 5th Single.. it's Oh. Wanted something original.

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yeah we've been through that conversation before if you remembered haha.
    Wasn't Oh! a name for one of their music already? I thought Singles were suppose to be something new.

8. ^their korean album yes. not jap. i really wish they stop remaking songs. like gee, mr taxi, hoot, rdr.

9. the song too slow for me lol i like to see them in short shorts dancing with heels like them Sistars!:trollface2:

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I never knew shino listens to kpop

All My Love For You is the coupling track.. They should have made Oh the coupling track instead.

Bet you there will be a 'Paparazzi' remake in Korean

11. ^probably... I didnt even bother buying paparazzi single XD. Im waiting for my EvoL CD @_@

Btw, Tiff looks too skinny in the mv

#11 _Fahrenheit_, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I like Paparazzi though.. more than Mr Taxi LOL

13. mmm i like the parazzi mv more but i like the uniform in Mr taxi XD

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Oh Gee, why did I not think of that. A remake single isn't cool man. Fah likes those uniform xD

15. ^i like this 0.26 :shifty:

[video=youtube;NNlqFinoHDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlqFinoHDc"[/video]

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I prefer her hair in the "All My Love For You" rather than the red and straight-fringed hair Tiffany. Actually I prefer Tiffany in the side bangs, not straight bangs at all :S

17. i love straight bangs @_@

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yeah at 0:26 she was winking at you lol. Man I haven't heard Taxi for months!!! Yeah straight bangs is cool, nice and simple (not those wavy/curly bangs).

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I do too but I dont prefer them on Tiffany LOL.

20. ❤_❤ bangs or no bangs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]