Gillian Chung's Kissing Scene Cut Out Of "49 Days"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by KrAznGirl, Feb 9, 2006.

1. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

Credit To The Sun
    Translation By Little_Purple_Bell @ asianfanatics.net/forum

Earlier, Gillian Chung has expressed that in her upcoming movie, "49 Days", she has finally gotten to give a kiss out to Stephen Fung! But even though Gillian gave out such a precious kiss, this scene has been decided to be cut out in the end!

Gillian has always had a strong restriction order from her company of filming kissing scenes, but she has revealed that in the movie, "49 Days", she was finally allowed to film a scene of kissing Stephen on the cheek. Gillian also said that because she was too nervous, she constantly slammed into Stephen's head and caused NG's during the filming of the scene. Even though Gillian finally found a chance to break the restriction and give a kiss, this scene has been cut out, making Gillian kiss for nothing and making her fans to have no chance of viewing the scene that is worth anticipating for.

Reporters went to ask the producer, Tsui Siu Ming, about this, and he admitted it frankly, but he strongly denies that it's any problem from the two casts. He said, "They were both very professional. Even though it's Gillian's first kissing scene, and she did appear to be a little stiff with a few NG's, but she did reach my expectations in the end. She's also a very amazing person. She was willing to step into the dirty ditches when we requested it, and even had no problem of the prisioners in the movie to be stroking her face. The real reason for this is because when we were doing the final edits, we found that Gillian and Stephen's love story should be handled very lightly and calmly, so it shouldn't be that passionate. I'm afraid there'll be a reverse reaction from the audience if I leave a kissing scene there, so I decided to cut it out. I told Gillian that she still has her first kiss with her."

During the meetings of filming, we saw that Gillian's scripts have been labelled with different coloured labelling paper, and the scenes of anything intimate were labelled. Seeing that, she's probably pretty nervous towards these scenes. Stephen then started teasing her, "It's just about you giving me a kiss on the cheek! It's not like we're doing any aggressive kissing!" Reporters then went to ask about how Gillian sees of deleting her kissing scene, Gillian's manager expressed that Gillian was aware of the scene being deleted yesterday, but she didn't have any big reactions because she respects what director wants for the movie.

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

lol gutting

she must b pissed thinkin all that hard wrk and embarrassment for nothing :p

3. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

Bummer.
    a kissing scene must be really hard work :p.
    sucks even more that it got cutted

4. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I wish i can see that scene somewhere. Since can't see it from the movie. Looking forward for the movie.

5. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

I bet she must be really pissed off too!!! Hahaha
    1st time don't mean the last time

6. garfielddik

garfielddik Active Member

i dont think it such a big deal,
    its just a kiss on the cheek

7. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

yea lol

8. joy2022