Gillian Chung to face the media on Monday

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 9, 2008.

1. skitlez

skitlez Active Member

i agree with u, my image of gil changed :\ i feel bad for her.... now when ppl see her in the future ppl will have different views of her

2. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

so she finally decided to talk back after all these time
    she should have done this from the start
    very suspicious

3. skitlez

skitlez Active Member

i dont think any parents would want their kids having contact with gil after knowing what she did -_-

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

ARE U FK KIDDING ME??? You can totally tell they're real. They're so FK REAL i'm telling ya.

1. The resolution is so poor that it's hard to ps already.
    2. The tone of the images matches.
    3. Her boobs ARE that small, deal with it.
    4. She DID have a flame with Edison Chan, everybody knows about it. Who knows what else they'd did?

Everybody is a whore, it's just didn't show yet or it was hidden underneath.
    天下烏鴉一樣黑
    Nobody's perfect man.
    情到濃時咩crazy概野 你都會做啦

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yes... everyone who has sex is bad, its a sin against god and now that people know she is having sex the world will shun her.

you must be one of those 'in vitro' babies.

6. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

what a load of crap. no guy on earth, or human for that fact can or will make me do anything i won't and don't want to do. blaming edison for most of the fault because u dislike him is just retarded. she did it. she took those pics. she willingly let him do it. therefore, she is responsible and just as dumb and responsible for this as edison. end of story.

Gillian is 27 years old. read that again 27 YEARS OLD. she knows what sex is. she has most likely also experienced it. wake up from the rock u are sleeping under and realize that. why would i support such a dumbass? she took those pics. they are FREAKING REAL. stop denying it. ur teeny bob idol had sex. big fucking deal. deal with it. reality sucks.

7. illgirl

illgirl Member

I support Gillian 100%. i don't think Gillian would take such pictures, i mean she's not stupid. nor do I think that Edison Chen would do such a thing- drugging the female artists and then taking such indecent pictures. i know there are alot of haters out in the world hating on Gillian, Edison, Cecelia, Bobo, Joey and all the other victims of this sex scandal. i just hope the police will find "Kira" arrest him and prove that all these pictures and videos are just a fake.

8. illgirl

illgirl Member

it's so true. I saw the censored versions of some of the pictures and the resolution and tone are really poor. It's almost impossible to tell whether it was them or not. Plus there are alot of people in this world that look like these artists.Supporting Gillian Chung& Edison Chen All the Way!-rockon

9. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

lol fans that are attach to the stars shoudn't post because your opinions are all one sided.
    the pictures seems real and every agrees upon it. some pics show that gillian where posting infront of the camera with horny faces isnt that enough prove that shes a whore?
    we all dont know them in real life so its common sense to assume shes a whore givem the evidense that we seen
    btw theres another scanal about twins having sex with albert yeung head of eeg so that further backs up that shes a whore or maybe she was force to or she did it to get on the good side of eeg

10. lee-lee

having edison perform fallatio on u considers as having sex. stop calling me a FUCKING RETARD. i did not resort to using those words to call u so have some respect. u can make ur point and be productive about it without using such childish tactics. if anything, u are the child that needs to grow up, not me. i can make my points and have the other person all pissed off without resorting to such low doings.
    she took those pics. what doesn't it prove? u wrote and i quote "MAYBE she did take those pics"....maybe...therefore still denying that those pics were taken. she is a dirty whore. have u seen those pics? they are repulsive and disgusting to beyond words. they were NOT photoshopped. be depressed all u want. it's not gonna change a thing. the truth is the truth. u can't fight it. i never had any hatred toward gillian, cecilia, bobo or any of the girls involved. if anything, i've only ever had a deep hatred towards edison. i like twins. they don't bug me at all. but liking them is different from not realizing what i see b4 my eyes. the media doesn't make my mind for me. if anything, if i were to go along with the media then i would be supporting gillian and feeling pity for her. i make up my own mind. and from what i see, gillian is just as much to blame for this.
    i welcome ur rebuttal. but if ur gonna use disgusting repulsive words to call me to make up for ur lack of support then please don't reply at all. thank you.

11. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i agree, after the thing she has done, she basically destroyed her whole image in just a second. Comparing to Paris Hilton I think of paris hilton. You kinda already fucked up your image already and then this thing comes. Now people are just gonna remember you because of the things you done.

12. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

hold up. Ive always hated both twins and edison But I have to disagree on your claim that Gillian is a whore beacuse she took sex pictures. She was in a relationship with edison at the time and its not like she gave her body up to any guy who asked for it. Also, i raelly dont understand some people's animosity towards these sexual pictures. So they took pictures. big deal. people do that all the time. who are you to say that its a wrongful act? pics + sex = whore? let me give u the dictionary meaning my friends:

whore: a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

now tell me, where does the word picture come into play here? There is no evidence that gillian frequently engages in sexal intercourse with multiple men in a short period of time. Man i can't believe im defending these celebrities but it's simply unreasonable to accuse them of being whores just for having these pictures taken.

13. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

Gill did have sex... its a fact... those pics are the real deal...
    possiblely more than once.. but that doesnt make her a whore...
    having sex while in a relation is fine..
    takin pictures and stuff.. fine... sets the mood...
    but edison miss handled his comp and got them leaked so he screwed up.
    the only real problem for Gill is that yes, she's a idol for girls and teens so her image is now pretty messed up

and dun involve paris hilton into the equation... she in a totally different level

14. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

^ that about sums up all my thoughts.

15. lee-lee

fine..i take back that she's a whore. that's about it.
    she's still responsible for her actions.
    god, she better own up to her actions. if she goes up
    there tomorrow and just balls her eyes out saying it isn't her,
    i'm not gonna have any respect for her at all.

16. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

both twins and joey yung were fucked by eeg head albert yeung this scandal is old but is probably true. they prolly did it cus its a backdoor to success how is that they are not a whore tell me.

from the edison scandal technically you can say she is a horny bitch, but you know kong kong people attitude once they see something like this they automatically think shes a chicken aka whore

17. x_dimsum

x_dimsum Active Member

theres gonna be a lot of pressure on her. everyone is gonna ask about the sex scandal... EKK.

18. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

heh her meeting w/ the public already appeared to be done, anyone know where ot find what she said? :eek:

19. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

even though it was a very stupid move to let edc take pics of her...i do feel sorry for her...wish her the best la...~

20. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

hahah hope to see the video today, all these fanboys and fangirls please wake up they have slept with Albert Yeung waaaaaay before edison bagged them the entertainment world is that dirty. I only feel sorry for the people who have feel sorry for them because one thing they have and we don't is that they have money and they do not need to work for the rest of their life and the people who feels sorry for them needs to get things straight. Please be serious, you can be sorry for someone who can't meet ends living but for this come on grow up. Some guy girl made love and took pics got leaked on the internet whats the effing deal? Who doesn't take pics, i did too that doesn't mean i will post those.