Gillian Chung shows her head injury for the first time

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 29, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

After keeping mum about her recent accident for a long time, Gillian Chung finally took to social media to show the extent of the injury on her forehead.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress posted several photos of said cut above her left eyebrow, and wrote, "After more than ten days of recuperation, the "little buddy" on my forehead finally embarked on the road to recovery."

"Rest assured, it is all fine. Thank you for your well-wishes and love during this period." she added.

She also thanked many people, including manager Mani Fok and good friend Joey Yung who went to Xiamen following news of the incident to take care of her, the doctors and nurses involved in her treatment, as well as actor Simon Yam, who recommended her the plastic surgeon who helped re-stitch her said cut.

"In one way, this little incident can be considered a "sweet burden". Thank you to everyone who showed love for me, the fans, and I want to apologise again. I will take care of myself, rest assured."

Gillian sustained a bad gash on her forehead back on 7 September after hitting her head on the edge of a marble surface at her place of residence in Xiamen, where she was filming a new acting project.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Really curious to know the truth on this one...on how she hit her head...