Gigi Lai's Family Photo Shared Online

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 29, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

gigi-lai-2017.jpg

Some photos of Gigi Lai (黎姿) and her three young daughters have been shared online!

The former Hong Kong actress, best known for her works at TVB, dropped out of showbiz in 2008 to succeed her brother’s cosmetic business. Gigi is married to businessman Patrick Ma (馬廷強), who she married in September 2008. Together, the couple have three daughters: twins Patricia and Gianna (born 2010) and Pegella (born 2012).

Gigi has always been very careful with maintaining the privacy of her children, and has never shared direct pictures of her daughters online. However, earlier this month, Patrick’s older god sister Ye Ying (葉鶯) of Gigi’s shared several photos of Gigi with her daughters, lead to some hot discussions online.

In the photos, Gigi and her family seem to be at an event. All three of her daughters wore white dresses, and Gigi herself was dressed in a pale pink gown.

In Ye Ying’s post, she also shared that Gigi and Patrick secretly dated for eight years before tying the knot in 2008.

Ye Ying wrote, “Gigi Lai’s beauty is from the inside. To be honest, when Gigi Lai was still popular, I was busy with my work, so I’ve never seen her work. Her and my younger god brother (Patrick Ma) secretly dated for eight years. After marriage, she carried the duty of realizing her younger brother’s dream. She was sincere in learning and was dedicated to her work. Interacting with her closely, I have witnessed how much heart she has put into being a wife and mother. Although her grandfather was Lai Man-wai (, the father of Hong Kong cinema, she did not grow up in a wealthy household. She made her debut at only 14 years old to support her brother’s college education. She is beautiful!”

gigi-lai-family-1.jpg gigi-lai-family-2.jpg

Creds; Chinapress

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

She is still so beautiful ~ but I highly doubt she will return to our screens anytime soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

She's a very busy businesswoman and a mother of three kids nowaday.
    Forget about acting!!! Her HK public listed cosmetic business is worth over or close to a billion $HKD.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

after all these years she still looks beautiful! Can always respect a hard working woman!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Nah.

It is her heart that is worth talking about. She is a rare image these days.

6. what a babe still!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

funny how the kids dont look as good as her though

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. hoyeah!

It's still early days. Haven't you heard of the Chinese saying : 女大十八變 ?

#8 hoyeah!, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  9. hoyeah!

Best remembered her as Sai Sai Lup (細細粒) in Y & D 古惑仔

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Who's the husband in the pic :p Couldn't tell haha...

11. hoyeah!

[​IMG]

The man in grey suit, pink tie and no glasses.

12. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Whoa ok...for a minute I thought it was the guy with sunglasses haha...cause his shirt looks pink too...The old man huh...ah well as long as she's happy!

13. hoyeah!

The guy with sunglasses is her younger brother, Stephen Lai.