Gigi Lai 黎姿

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by 3di_boi112, Aug 31, 2007.

1. inn0centbbygurl

inn0centbbygurl New Member

shes pretty!

2. WILLard

WILLard Well-Known Member

i only liked her when she did the young and dangerous movies

3. sze ern

sze ern Member

She's not really LEAVING TVB, just taking a break.. to go help out in her brother's clinic :)

i love her!! she's my favourite actress.. go Gigi -bigclap!!

4. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

only series i liked her in was heaven sword and dragron sabre.

5. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

Gigi is OK . Seen some series with her. She is more pretty in ancient series.

6. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

She still looks impressive ,thanks for posting her beautiful pictures .

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

She's are pretty good actress, very experience and "into" the movie.

8. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

i love her! so pretty and she seems nice too!

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

She is beautiful and she can act as well. I love Gigi Lai and don't forget... she can sing too!

10. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

her acting is pretty good, but do you notice her breathing-in really loudly after a sentence. it gets annoying after a little. you can notice it especially when she's acting excited or mad.

11. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Yeah, that kind of annoys me sometimes...

But she's one of the prettiest celebrities out there. Her acting may be over-exaggerated at times but she seems like a really nice person. I loved her in Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre <3

12. Gigi's skin is flawless. I say this without a doubt because I've seen her face without make-up. I like her in Shades of Truth with Julian Cheung.

13. harusnow

harusnow New Member

yea TOTALLY agree. She has the chemistry with Julian Cheung back then in Shades of Truth. And her dressing style and personality as Nicole in the drama is really sexy and stunning and yet at the same time elegant. Her stubbornness in the show was what i liked as well. I tink she looks good in ancient dramas such as War and Beauty. But her make up in The Charm Beneath is a bit too thick. Her acting in Life Art brought down my impression of her. I think her role in The Ultimate Crime fighter is sometimes annoying, but sad that she died. Can't believe tat the director actually made her die. That's very sad for Moses. But im looking forward to The Gem of Life. I wonder how her character will be like.

14. agito

agito Member

Yeah but otherwise how to show a moses on rage and seeking revenge if she lives on

15. gaybaby1710

gaybaby1710 Member

She is a tough actress and I really like her personality

16. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

she is by far one of the prettiest tvb actresses out there..i love watching all her series but she does have this annoying way of crying..much prefer it when she gets a strong role..such shame that gem of life is her last tvb series =(

17. ajiichiban

ajiichiban Member

It's a pitty that she quits her job in acting, singing.. Even she does.. she's still a good actress!

18. She was good in Ultimate Crime Fighter, but I have to admit her acting was a little over the top at times. She's definitely really pretty, though... I love how she played a "nerdy" character in Crime Fighter.

19. smartangel

smartangel Well-Known Member

feel sad that she withdraw from acting, she is pretty good.... but it is her choice, as a fan, we have to support her