Gigi Lai [黎姿] as Wong Ching Ying [黃晶瑩] in The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 14, 2007.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I think it's good that Gigi is playing different roles but I hate how she acts all clumsy and awkward...It just feels so fake and not natural...At least when she cries, she doesn't do the asthma thing as much...I like her pairing with Moses though...

2. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

shes' too dumb and dull witted.

3. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

At first, I found her annoying. Then later, her character is pretty good.

4. jordankinship

jordankinship New Member

gigi looks so ugly in tucf

5. unleash drag0n

unleash drag0n Active Member

so sad wong ching ying she die she is the most innocent one.

6. tcmean

tcmean New Member

her appearance in the drama is totally different from real life. i can't even recognise her in the first place.

7. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

I know this is not the section to discuss this - but does anyone know what happen to the download section for tvb series/dramas in the front page under forum?

please don't band me from this post

thank you in advance!!

8. yipzz

yipzz Member

Hmm

i don't really like the character she is acting in this series.. Somemore, this series shows Moses and Kevin is crazy because of her makes it a bit fake la..

9. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

This is the 1st time I see Gigi with this kind of characteristic in TVB series. But she is a great actress. Hope to see her more in action next time.

10. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

she was pretty good in this series, it was annoying to watch her thru the series though, i mean the braces affecting the way she speaks...but to act that out for the entire series, pretty damn good...

11. mwong718

mwong718 Member

her character in this drama is kind of annoying, I guess she did a good job in protraying this character

12. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

hahah, i actually really liked her character in this series..
    before i usually didn't like her because her crying scenes were just horrible.
    but when she died...omgoshh. it was sad.
    i don't mind her pronounciation of words, it's really funny how sometimes she's just so umm. simple?
    i really liked her in this series. :)

13. fayejehjeh

fayejehjeh Member

i thought her character was super annoying and i didnt get why kevin and moses liked her. she was just so dumb in almost every aspect. how can two "perfect" guys like her. moses and kevin seemed so perfect... til kevin went psycho and moses never seemed to show up or treat her like a gf

14. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

here is some 'stero-typing' from tvb again.
    producing the so called "UGLY" characters. i feel that could this be discrimanating the not-so-pretty ppl in our world? to say those who have speech problems, glasses, not-so pretty face...etc are ugly.
    i guess there is a pro to this as well, maybe it will show the real life of those ppl, how they feel, how they react. and maybe that everyone is entitled to a happy ending.

Gigi's acting is very good in this. i pity for her..eventho she does get 2 guys that like her...pretty impossible tho in real life. she's quite an innocent character...it is very sad when she dies. cuz i was hoping for her to have a happy ending.

15. monie

monie Member

i so agree with you

i was completely shocked when she died XD i didnt think she was actually gonna die 4 real but i guess i was wrong.

its so cute how moses and her have their own version of the same song =]

16. mooseketeerz

mooseketeerz Active Member

i kinda find her character realli annoying in this series... didnt really like her much

17. mellychan91

mellychan91 New Member

Whenever Gigi appeared with Moses I was excited. I especially liked the scenes with Mo and her :) But too bad, that she died at the end. Stupid ending =(

18. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

Yeah her actor was annoying as hell she was so stupid it jus turned me off

19. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

It gets kind of annoying sometimes when she talks that way. >_>'

20. hby_fan

hby_fan Member

She's really cute in this series but, the talking is just bit funny. LOL.