Getting picked on...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by secluded, Mar 15, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

yeah man, bullies always get what is coming to them... just like in Karate Kid

2. lol are they Taiwanese perhaps??

I'm under the impression they might be SoC??

It doesn't even have to come down to fighting... just show 'em you're pissed n that you'll fuk 'em up if they keep trying to start some shit with you...

I mean they sound pretty childish so they're probably the ones who are ready for the fight...

Lol please K... you kno you look more like da who gets picked on all the time.. so now you gotta wear all black wit a big ass belt buckle thinking you're some kinda super triad hero... throwing stale fortune cookies at kids... "Confucius say... Bad boy.. go to jail..." -lol

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya ecko tries to pick on me then i taught him a lesson and now he's me "toe dai" hahahaha

4. jnetcube5

jnetcube5 Well-Known Member

if they are throwing "flaming pieces of paper" at you.. isn't that illegal in school? get them in trouble for doing that.

5. watch out now.. sometimes it's not always wise to be the master... especially if you're blind...

I say get some ninja weapons n uff those kids up...

6. secluded

secluded Well-Known Member

Well...tons of illegal things happen in my school. No one really minds that much anymore. Like there are students having sex in the stairwells and catwalks, smoking pot in the bathroom, etc. And I supposedly go to one of the "best" schools in NYC lol

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

have u thoguh about brinign a weapon? nothign big like an extendo or knife lol..since ur skool dont' care...or even a bb gun....but then it'll cause more shit

8. lol oh wow.. thas kinda sad.. seeing as how you still got few more years to go.. it's def. time you do somethin so no one uffs with you...

Lets Fighting Love....

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

if there are people havin sex in stairwells id say its the best too

10. yea.. n the teachers n strippers by nite too..

Time for you to Taisetsu Na Mono... Protect Yo Balls!!!

11. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

i suggest you may be able to solve this by not being a softy and retaliate. bring back-up if you need to and call them out. But if want to keep your record clean or if you dont feel up to it, ask someone to take care of the problem for you.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lmao Ecko, you really like that south park song eh

13. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Wow...this is random...but would u guyz say
    this suff if it was a gurl instead of a guy?
    lol..just curious...lol...i mean...i do kick and punch..
    lol..

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we all got ur bak yo.....w/e u decided to do...i know u do'nt want violence but u relaly have no choice...szeen?

15. lol yea.. the song.. gets you pumped... -lol

damn Phy Phy is feisty one... you can get your gangsta friend to back you up...

Yo, K why don't go over to NY n help that guy out.. if you ain't scared...

I think you should probably resort to what casshern would do... money can buy anything... hire some bodyguards n you're all set...

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hmmm ny only a few hrs from tdot...ill bring my niggas and mess them asian guys up...but we prob get stopped at the boarder with carrrying weapons lol

17. lol come on.. dudes are like what.. 3-4 years younger than you.. you can take 'em... jus make sure you step outside the house with a shirt on.. and you'll be alright.. -lol

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol not even only 2 yrs difference...gota teach with a lesson...dont need no shirt..show off some fake tatoos lol....then they be scared....whers teh op....he better b planing somethign for tomoro lol..oh snap 9am test and that 7hr away..and wats worst is that i don't have my txtbook and didn't study yet...ya im kinda fuked...im gonna internet some quetoins from review sheet...peace out gangstaasss

19. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

as a kid, i use to get picked on

when i moved and went to a new school
    i made ALOT of friends, it confused the hell out of me why i was suddenly popular

now that i'm older and i know more,
    i realized
    the reason i was picked on as a kid
    was because i was chinese
    i was asian
    there were no asians at my school but me

i was picked on alot because people were racist
    and others didn't want to hang out with the unpopular kid, the weird kid
    or be seen with the one who is picked on,

yea . . .
    sad memories

20. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Um... ignore them? While I assume you are male, I guess starting a fight with them wouldn't work -- being a girl, picking a fight with a bunch of guys (back in early high school) who picked on me after pouring coke on the "bossy" moron of the gang stopped whatever fun they were having with me. I know I couldn't and didn't win, but I proved a point at the very least.

Or they decided that I am insane who may burn them alive so they stopped picking on me.