Getting picked on...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by secluded, Mar 15, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol 14 pages of advice... this thread should have died a long time ago... PA people must really care

2. Alright to end this once n for all... here's what you gotta do...

Follow my sig!.....

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol so he has to become stephen chow? :p i like tihs movie, i have the whole 'Stephen Chow Collection' on DVD, his oldschool stuff is great

*yay my 600th post!*

4. well look at the 600 already ayy...

He's gotta hire me as the trainer... for the ultimate lesson in self defense.. -cool2

5. secluded

secluded Well-Known Member

The sad thing about that is that...I don't think I even own any hoodies -ohmy

I'm actually really surprised it even got past the second page >.>

6. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

We really care, duh :p

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we boys that y

8. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

First of all, confront them and explain your situation. If that fails then...

Drop them! As you got nothing to lose! You have to teach them a friggin lesson but be sure you have some mates to back you up cause the last thing you want is an "unfair fight". But i dont encourage this as i prefer the non-violent sitaution method.

I got into a fight once with this racist fool but i smacked him up and gave him a black eye lol!

9. well did you even watch my instructional video on the sig!!? you can learn a thing or two...

10. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

The killing cross style
    yea. dress up like his avatar (look at it b4 it gets changed) and do exactly as shown.

LOL

11. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ too late however he could just get ding dong to use his magic pouch to defeat them

12. secluded

secluded Well-Known Member

I've seen that movie so many times before xD I still laugh alot while watching it -^_^

13. colormyworld

colormyworld Member

i use to get pick on but then i started working out, got buff and now people are hella afraid of me

14. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

The teachers doesn't give a crap about it? I've been bullied with my friend before in primary but it was nothing except stupid kids calling us "ching chongs" lol and "tried" to chase us around. But they cant even run fast rofl. So yeah they gave up anyway. You should tell your parents or let the principle know about it. You shouldnt be putting up with that shit when you are in your studying years.

15. well I dunno... hope you got that haircut and at least look a bit more fierce than before... =/

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

or cut ur hair like one of those guys hahaahahaha

17. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

lol.. this thread is still gg on?? im amazed.. anything juicy gg on?

18. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

carry a pair of scissors with u, and when they go pee, follow them.

Once they unzip aand have it hangin, pull it out and show them what u have in your hands. Hold it up and Snip it a few times first. Then run straight to them and pretend u gonna snip it off.

LOL

#278 adrianc, Apr 14, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  19. lol make sure to wear a rainrcoat first...

20. pongalong

pongalong Member

i know this is the typical thing to say but seriously.. just ignore them
    the more you act like you care and show reaction, the more they'll do it
    and talk to someone about it. tell your friends and a teacher or something.
    and if they don't stop... uh... get some tissue boxes, gloves, water, and a trash
    can. =D

tell the teachers that you have REALLY BAD EYESIGHT and then you can sit
    smack dab in the front of the classroom. and geez, if they're throwing flaming
    paper balls, what the heck are your teachers doing? ooh fireworks? let's all
    watch it go by... and even if they don't see it, can't they smell it?
    unless if you have one big ass classroom, then i have no idea what to do. haha
    and there are bound to be people who see them bully you. do they just sit there?
    that is sad!! tell them to you help you out. that's what friends are for right?