Getting ID'd T_T

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by evil_mui, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Okiii some of you may knowwww since I ranted on FB....

But a couple days ago I went to buy some scratchcards and got ID'd...

I was pretty shocked because I've been buying them regularly lately and this was the first time... Also the age limit is
    SIXTEEN!! ~
    Okii... FINEEE!! NP... Ur jus doin ur job so I show them my ID
    Then about 2 mins later went to claim my prize got ID'd again... (by someone different)

Okiiii np!! *flash ID* (Y)

My initial reactin was like wow how funny...

TODAY!! I went to my local newsagents to buy some more...
    The lady asked for my ID... I was like okiii NP!! Hand it over...
    And she tells me they dont accept it anymore!? *points at the poster*

Mine was a provisonal licence... Apparently the law changed (!?) so they dont accept them anymore only FULL drivers licence or a passport...

I was like WTF!? How the hell? Since only 2 days ago I jus bought some and had no problem... Also I work at the airport and sell alcholic beverages which requires ID also... So why wasnt we informed of this 'GOVERNMENT CHANGE'!? ¬_¬

So I'm expected to carry my passport around with me!? NO WAY!!
    ... So my other option is to buy this so called 'CITZENSHIP CARD' costing me £15 to prove my age... Like WTF man.... Seriously!? Ur makin me pay for ANOTHER CARD... To carry around ANOTHER STOOPID CARD!! ¬_¬

I mean I'm abit annoyed how they ID'd me since I am tweeenttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - two FFS!! If they asked me for something with an 18 limit fineee!! But honeslty I dont look THAT young ¬_¬ ... And no I'm not postin a pic (N)

But I'm MORE annoyed at the fact that they dont accept provsional licences anymore!! WHY!? So u make us pay for it... Which is basically useless unless u pass ur drivers test... OR carry ur damn passport around with u... Or pay for another stoopid card... WHATS THE FUKIN POINT!?

URGH!!

p.s Sorry for the language ><"

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

get your driver's licence!

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

awww cause mui look like a babyyyyy.....told ya 12 forever...

5. lmao.. you got no license!?! :facepalm:

how cute.. lil mui n her ID card.. -bowroflarms

first off.. you got a gambling problem..
    second.. get ya damn license lol
    stop dressing like you work at the Hello Kitty store.. -bigsmiles:facepalm:

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I guess most of us are surprised that you dont have your license.

So i guess getting license is the best beneficial idea?

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She lives in UK, who needs a driving license there...lol

UK sucks, the cops will also check on you with big brother if you look fugly. As long as it's a valid ID, it should be ok... Fcking gov't trying to rip more money off it's people.

8. I was jus jokin -cry2

Uncle Eckooo!! :(

TBH I dun really need a licence so £15 for a Id card vs. £££ for driving lessons... a car... Insurance... MOT... Petrol etc...

Hmmm...

9. lol you jus called mui fugly.. -rotfl

10. you could get the license n not drive.. who knows knowing how to drive might save your life one day..

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Blame david cameron the bastard raping all our money

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That sucks, getting ID'ed is the most annoying thing that could happen because even if your a regular they ask you (doing their job?) for ID and your like, b1tch are you serious!?!

Well the provisional license has your DOB and address so why can't you use it, the law is so silly.

13. Thats the thing I dont get it... If 'FULL' drivers licence is acceptable so should provisional cos to get it u need to prove ur DOB i.e. with a passport... And to get ur 'FULL' drivers licence u needa send off ur provisional so whats the point!?

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Not much point lor, I think it really depends on the store and people.

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

So you have to wait until ur 18 to get full license?

16. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

She said she is 22. Just go get your license.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

was about to say...:trollface: tofu in biggg trouble!!!!

18. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I didn't mean Mui...Kiss Kiss..lol

I was thinking of an incident with some guy who was walking in some place in UK where they had cameras everywhere, he and a friend was stopped like 3 to 4 times by cops to check his ID or something like that.

19. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Actually I just remembered that provisionals are not a form of ID because the fact that ANYONE can get it and if it expires no one knows, whereas a normal driving liscence has so it can validate the whole identity issue.

Like I said GET A DRIVERS LISCENCE LAZZZZY MUIII!

But yeah LOLOLOL :xd: @ getting ID'd for Lotto, never in my life have i ever been ID'd even at 13 when I had to buy some for my mother... =,=

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Does your friend look like this?

[​IMG]