General Opinion?

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by KaY_xD, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Jeannyyx33

Jeannyyx33 Member

i like thsi series buh when rger touches the clues thing it sometimes creeps me out

2. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Very interesting series :D can't wait to watch more of it!

x]

3. taichi2134

taichi2134 Member

If you really think about, every series out is a ripoff of something. It concept is very similar, they just plot a gimmick into it so it look original. But over all I think this series is pretty good.

4. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

seems to be an interesting series

5. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

so far a good series. the only complaint is sonija ...she's not bad but isn't all that great. i would prefer roger to be paired up w / someone who might be better in acting...but of course, it seems like tvb is limited on talented actresses/actors now. so can't complain too much...it would be awesome of jessican hsuan is the female role though, don't you think?

6. hkmashi

hkmashi Member

hmmm... i haven't started this series but is it worth watching?

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i cant wait to watch this , 1 more week then Tai CHi is finished then this ^^

8. fish222

fish222 Member

Does anyone think that Margie Tsang looks older than Auntie Sa in the series?

9. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

can't wait to watch this!!!
    Only Looking Forward to it cuz SIU YEE is in it xD xD

HEHE SIU YEE FTW! =D

10. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

i like this show. its hilarious!!

11. brislions

brislions Member

The show is a bit silly, but funny nervertheless. It reminds me of Dayo Wong's detective series 5 years ago.-bigsmiles

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

This show is enlightening....Funny....but honestly,the cases are not so interesting huh....

13. sammy85

sammy85 Member

I like all the cast in this show. No newbies. Everybody can act. So far so good. I really like Sonija's portrayal of tomboy cop.

14. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Well according to the series the Auntie Sa was born after Margie's parents were married, so Margie might be older than Auntie Sa.

15. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I didn't like the series at first but now I kinda like it. There are times when the series is silly and too predictable but I like Roger and Sonija as a couple. I kinda like the ghost character too.

16. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

It's great but there doesn't seem to be a strong or concrete enough story/plot. It seems very predictable and another one of those films that's stuck in neutral. Can you call it suspenseful? Probably a bit. What about drama? Partially.

17. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i think Roger Kwok is a great actor hes really funny and the series looks kinda interesting and funny im looking forward to watch it!

18. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

I'm really just loving this series. It's been a while since tvb came up with something this interesting

19. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Get past the first ep and it's decent.

20. prettybox

prettybox Member

i think roger kwok and sonja kwok make this series good. story line is just on the border line u know?