General Discussion

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by dreni, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

in one of the episodes lau wah mention that luk jit has feelings for kawaii with our realizing it. But i really want to see what happens between vincent and wong ka lam.

2. tvbseriesfans

tvbseriesfans New Member

this series is almost end. They should start showing more episodes about Ka Lam and Vincent. I don't care about other characters because it is not interesting.

3. clarie

clarie New Member

hei this sitcom really worth watching super funny and relaxing... alot better then "gou pun mun jo"
    ppl who never watch this.. shouldnt miss it..hahahaha

4. like_fudge

like_fudge Active Member

this series is so long i like gave up before it reached to episode one hundred...

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

tbh its not actually that long cos each episode only lasts 20 mins. so its very good to just watch in ur spare time bcos its not too long like a movie and it can be quite funny. the only problem is that it can be quite addictive.

6. JUVNLE

JUVNLE Member

Is it realli tru that TVB have extended this series to 500 episodes???

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

i do believe they have especially with the new starting prelude it makes me believe that they have extended the series.

8. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

its quite different from the other dramas that all end at episode 20, they tend to start rushing things that actually require more time but this one extends everything to the point of boredom

9. LingLing07

LingLing07 Member

This Series Is Soo Long! I Can't Finish It.

10. sinster

sinster Member

Yah...Just started...got a long way to go....

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye its pretty good i think though. i do agree that they do extend it a bit too much for my liking, for example they start a plot and then continue it after like 20 episodes lol. but its still gd nevertheless.

12. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

is 288 supposed to be like death note?

13. lustrious

lustrious New Member

I have to agree. I can't stand MayMay....her voice and just the way she acts...she pisses me off...haha....

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

i do believe this series is nearly coming to an end. i wonder how the ending will be like, if im correct there should be like only 8 episodes left or something.

15. yonnayy

yonnayy Member

the show has been my favour TVB show now, but it seems it's getting boring now, i really hope kawaii and luk jik will be together

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh its still a gd show i think. some of the episodes can get rele exciting and gd though i do agree that some are a bit boring.

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol this is an alright series , but its a bit long and a bit boring and lame at some scenes but its good, cant wait till Gary and Kawaii get together, Screw Luk Jit, lol and Ming Chu and Lau Wah lol, !!!, i think 田長老 really needs a new partner, Dai fei and Mm Hang, are such Failed Exs lol