Gayest drama

Discussion in 'In The Chamber Of Bliss - 蔡鍔與小鳳仙' started by bacardi151x, Oct 16, 2009.

1. bacardi151x

bacardi151x Member

this is one of the gayest tvb movie EVERRRR

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

u dont like it doesnt mean it's the gayest.

3. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Maybe for you is the gayest, but you don't have to create a forum just to say this. Keep it for you next time. Think about how much effort people put in to create a series. You should learn how to appreciate ... Well, at least know what the word respect mean. Case close

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It had touching parts and a somewhat interesting plot but I couldn't quite follow it all the time and didn't like having so much narration in the ending.

5. occ

occ Well-Known Member

yeah hate the narration at the ending too is like they rant out of money and could not film the ending.

also who the hell take time cleaning house and get married while running from those soldiers.

the first 12 episode are pretty manly then near the end it turn into a chick flick, too much love between old people is no fun to watch.

6. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i felt the last few episodes were silly. (even though i fastforward alot of it from 17 to 20.)
    at the start of the series, it seemed boring but got great with the 'throw of the corrupted officials' from ep 5 till 15. then suddenly they throw in the elaborated plot, i thought it was going to be superb.
    but ended up...it was like..'hey man, yawn.. i think we're not making a good series, instead of 30 shall we just wrap it up at 20? yawn.. i think the old people who watch this would like romance rite, ok la, we foil the planned background work of Damien lau, make the Lord take action instead, then throw some bombs, everyone die, the 2 pple LOVE, then we can wrap up!'
    overall i dont like how the story made kate's character, hated the music playing everytime...
    grreat story ruined.

7. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I cried when Toby die, a father kills his own daughter, think of that ._.

8. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

My friend loves this series and I think it's alright. I am not a big fan of TVB ancient series. Certainly not the gayest, lol.

9. connsterr

connsterr Member

10. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

What reason(s) does the op think that this makes this series gayest, oh wait, you didn't give any :facepalm:

11. blissxx

blissxx Member

Huh? din know can be interpreted this way...

12. tranceNrg

tranceNrg Well-Known Member

watch your back. those 2 real people in history might come haunt you cuz you didnt at least give any respect to the those 2

13. stephyy

stephyy Member

no its not

14. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

yup great story ruined esp romance scenes ep 19-20 whereby they manage to run away,like they hv nothing else to put in. they shud hv put even more actions into it. they just say they manage to overcome the president's evil plans with war but where's the war???

15. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

He probably just doesn't understand the Chinese being spoken. But period dramas are like that, either one gets it, or doesn't.

The Republican period of China was easily one of the most interesting and tumultuous times within modern Chinese history. In the half century or so, from the fall of the Qing to the advent of the People's Republic, millions of Chinese lives were lost as various factions struggled for supremacy.

The real interesting thing about this is, that there are still a few people alive today that remember those times. Absolutely great background story about that historic period.

16. txwee

txwee New Member

kinda true

17. darkspearxz

darkspearxz New Member

I always loved reading about modern Chinese history, my family moved to Hong Kong just before the PLA came in though, luckily.

18. Sylarxz

Sylarxz New Member

Hi

19. codon

codon Well-Known Member