Gay Affair Revealed Between Hu Bing and Edison Chen's Father?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, May 3, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

hu-bing.jpg

Taiwanese model turned actor, 40-year-old, Hu Bing (胡兵), has frequently been rumored to be homosexual. Spotted partying wildly in Hong Kong gay bars in previous years, Hu Bing was also romantically linked to Edward Chen (陈泽民), Edison Chen’s (陈冠希) father. In 2008, Hu Bing and Edward were supposedly were caught travelling together. With Edison’s regular sexcapades headline news, his father’s sexual orientation has become a product of rigorous public scrutiny.

In 2009, Edward Chen filed a high-profile bankruptcy for his company, after a lack of ability to overcome outstanding debts. Edison’s parents divorced when he was a child. Edward’s sexual orientation was rumored to be bisexual, as he was regularly photographed having dinner with male celebrities in the past few years.

One of Edward Chen’s rumored boyfriends, Hu Bing, dismissed recent accusations that he had been jealous over Edward’s dating lifestyle. Hu Bing revealed that Edward was a close friend, but denied that they were lovers. Hu Bing said, “These are the rules in the entertainment industry. I am already 40 years old. If I still took these rumours seriously, I would be a child!”

Hu Bing further said, “I have no reason to answer anyone regarding my own personal love life. My happiness is my own happiness; there' no requirement to showcase it to other people.” Hu Bing admitted that his earlier gay rumors have hurt his mother, who was eager to step forward to clear the allegations. Despite the gay rumors, Hu Bing's level of popularity among advertisers and fans has not been damaged, a clear indication of this is the handsome actor's 2 million+ Weibo followers.

Creds: Sohu

#1 b-lee, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, oh god......this shit is getting funnier....

3. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

from a psychological perspective...this could explain some things lol

4. Not a psych expert here, but could this be why Edison has been trying to get in the pants of as many women as possible? Kid finds out his dad and friend are gay, becomes confused, and attempts to assert his heterosexual stance by getting it on with as many women as possible. Shit sucks lol

5. what a family...some jerry springer segment lol

6. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

jerry springer haha... someone's gonna start pulling hair, throwing chairs, and bitch slapping haha

but it does explain why edison wants to prove he is unlike his dad haha

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

oh wow

8. litohmoo

litohmoo Member

oh wow! Hu Bing is so cute though!