Gallen Lo in New TVB Series with Myolie Wu & Margie Tsang

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jun 23, 2007.

1. winniex3

winniex3 Member

I can not wait until this show comes out.. He is so amazing in acting.. Gallenx3

2. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

cant wait to see it
    probally a good series

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yes i totally agree with u. The only reason i watch on the first beat is becasue of michael tao. BEcause i remember him acting on those investigating stuff and he did well in it. In my opinion, the Most valuable actors/actresses goes to MIke tao.

Anyways, ill watch it for the sake of Gallen lo and Margie tsang. Lets go VETs!!!

4. LoOseriishhere

LoOseriishhere Active Member

yeah yeah!!!...Gallon is back!!!...i am so happy!!!..i cant wait for this series!!!!....i miss him!!!!!

5. jennieN

jennieN Member

Yes Gallen and Margie, hope it will be a pairing

6. chicken7314

chicken7314 Member

why is gallen lo getting casting roles that does not suit him? does anyone remember his roles as a villain? ever watched cold blood warm heart? at the threshold of an era I & II are great also, but he doesn't portray the villain character. he entered TVB as a villain role! changed into hero, loving and charming guy.....WHY??? the dark side shall never prevail.

7. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Gallen Lo is a superb villain actor~~!!! He really is good in being evil~~~...

I still remembering seeing him acting in those roles where he really did it well and able to portray to the audience his evilness..

8. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

wow havent seen gallen lo act for quite a while.

9. happyplace

happyplace Member

yea I really like to watch another good movies with gallen lo

10. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

Yes, this is one the dramas that I am anticipated to watch. One, Gallen Lo is back!! YEY!! It's been awhile since we last seen him in a series. And I am sure we all miss watching him, because I know for myself...he's one of my favourite HK-drama artists to watch on screen!! ^^

11. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

Stop Diggin Up Old Threads!!!!!

12. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Yesssss!! Gallen returns. I've missed watching TVB series with actors that can actually act. Can't wait, hope he does more filming with TVB, and i hope TVB recognises they have to keep and promote proper actors and not just the new generations actors who cant act to save their lives!!

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

i've never heard of him lol. also, the name of this series doesn't seem to appeal to me. i guess i will just have to wait and see to find out whether this will be gd or not.

14. Wei93

Wei93 Member

I saw the trailer for this the other day it looks pretty good. And i really miss Gallen haven't seen him in ages!!!

15. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

This just proves them newbies aren't good enough to get good ratings...
    Can't wait to see Lo Ga back in TVB

16. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

great to see him back.
    Looking forward to high quality series

17. why_man

why_man Member

hm havent see gallen acting for along time now but he's pairng with maggie so this serie shuold be very interesting, cant wait too see it