Gal & GEEK

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by negiqboyz, Jan 15, 2009.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Not the show of course .. What do you say when your friend who's a nerd is asked out by a girl who's way out of his league? Congrats and/or be careful??

I reconnected with a friend from grade school recently through facebook and he asked me if I remember one of the friends who were so emotional crushed after he was kick to the curb by the gal who he thought liked and appreciated him; only to find out that she used him to help her with the essays for college. She got into a nice school with a full scholarship whilst he was left with a broken heart. He ended up joining the army and we never heard from him again. Guess what, the gal has the audacity to tell people in public that she wrote the essays. Of course, what goes around comes around .. she wasn't able to keep up with the grades at school at the end of her first year; was on academic probation; and taken off the scholarship renewal list. After the first year, we all just lost touch (grade school friends wise) and no one knows what happened to her since.

As a friend, I thought I should've said something but that would come off as jealously so I just minded my own business. Beside I didn't expect it was that serious since most guys/gals go through several relationships in their lives where they learn and grow. Apparently, that friend took it pretty hard so much that he ended up joining the military rather than going to college. Just sad ... but I am so surprised that gal at that age can be so calculative and cruel .. didn't expect that coming.

2. bitch should die in hell

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Agreed, she deserved it.

As for the geek, might be better for him to join the army, he will be mentally and physically stronger.

4. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

she deserves a lot worse than just academic probation =<

5. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Thats life, been there done that. Now i wonder why there's a saying that guys are more goal oriented than girls when nowadays, they would do anything to achieve their goals when their means are so debased.

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I've learnt that not everyone can be trusted, a lot of them will use you instead. So I'm always on my toes nowadays

7. negiqboyz

Man .. I really want to know what happened to them since ...

But if the nerd guy was your friend, would ya'll told him to get real and move on??

Looking back, I think I would've done the same by keeping my mouth shut and mind my own business. The fact that he took it so hard justified my action earlier because if I told him that she just used him then our friendship would've been over.

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

If all evidence points to the fact that she was using him, then yes, you should have told him.

9. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

well she is stupid, she should have used him till the end, its obvious she wont make it the first year without the guy LOL :p

10. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

Serves her right...

If she thinks she could just use him in her scholarship application process and just expect a smooth ride through college after that without any of his help, she's an idiot. What's more so idiotic is she used him to her advantage without considering his feelings and simply toyed around with his emotional state of mind for her own benefit.

11. wait, so you're saying your friendship would have been over if you were to tell him?

dude if my friend is about to make the biggest mistake, and i were to warn him, if he says fuck you our friendship is over, i would have beat his ass to kingdom come.

if that is what you meant, then he is a fucking douche.. bros before hoes... bros before hoes...

BUT if i misunderstood, do explain lol

12. negiqboyz

I can't rule out that possibility. Looking at how emotional crushed he was back then, he must've fell really deep down the hole. "Bros before hoes" doesn't exist in a nerd dictionary. They live in their own lonely world. If we didn't work together on school projects, I don't think we would've been friend at all. He was so quiet.

13. lol the nerd world

i guess you're right. i completely forgot about that. i was a true nerd back in primary school and first year of high school.. high school put me back in place. i have forgotten lol

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

girls are evil

15. many girls, especially those blessed with looks, are very manipulative, they take whatever resources they need to move up and then discard it like trash. In this case she clearly didn't see through to the whole picture.

16. you got me thinking....... nerds are weird

they don't have a sense of appreciation towards what their non nerd friends do to them.. like they don't show a sense of gratitude when people do shit for them, like saying thank you, or i appreciate it etc... it's like they live in their own world, and don't listen to their surroundings... they don't pay attention at all, they just want to care about themselves

that's what i've noticed about one of my friends who's a nerd.. fuck it pisses me off

they spend so much time online and the majority play massive online gaming that they get used to not greeting people, saying bye to people, so when they talk to real life friends, they do the same thing, they don't greet, they don't say bye

i'm not trying to be emo, but has anyone noticed that? or is it just this specific friend of mine?

17. TeejK

TeejK Member

i can't even make a joke about that

the chick was fucked up

the dude was clearly lost

.. really it was just a bad coincidence of a fucked up bitch being around a ridiculously wayward dude

i blame it on asian parents not having the ability to teach their children how the world works outside of the confucian model of human interaction. mostly cause they don't know. I also blame the children for not trying to find out. I also blame myself for making such broad stereotypes on so little information

:laugh:

wait a second.. how do u know the guy didn't want to join the military.. lot's of people want to live the real "counter-strike"

HEADSHOT

DOUBLE KILL

GOD LIKE

yeah

18. negiqboyz

i agree "nerd" people are smart and "rude" but they're in fact very naive. cuz they don't associate w/ ppl much and don't keep their guards up with people.

i don't think my friend wanted to join the military cuz like all " smart asians" .. he wanted to become a doctor of some sort ... who know .. he may just become a military doctor .. but technically speaking, he doesn't have to take the military route .. it's a hard life when he can easily get there without the pain with his intelligence.

19. which pisses me off, because i have a friend like that, and every single time he does rude shit i'm like -_______-;;;

20. negiqboyz

^ but what can you do? friend means accepting him/her as s/he is, correct?