Funny Things You Did When You Were LiL

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by peachey, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

.. yeah that made no sense to me?

2. so were you not sure if it made no sense to you??-dead

-Super Star -sorc

3. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

yup exactly.-mellow

4. hahaha you crack me up...sometimes...-worship -scooter

-Super Star -sorc

5. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

-rotfl -huh yeah, still don't get it.

6. susanl

susanl Active Member

When I was about 1 before I can walk, we lived in flat on the 12th floor. One day, Dad was babysitting me while Mom was out. Dad fell asleep and when Mom got home, I was missing. They searched everywhere with no luck. After a few hours, an Indian came knocking on the door with me in her arms. It seems, I somehow escaped from home, crawled up 2 floors, got into the Indian lady's home and managed to knock over her rice bin and split rice all over her kitchen. Hehehe... Dad and I have never been able to live down this incident. Mom is still talking about it after so many years.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i remember coootie shots lol...elementary skool brings bak so much memories..i was like thes smartest in math up until gr9 =)

8. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

My sister and I once tried to do our own "cooking" show. We were like 3 or 4. We'll mix toothpaste.. and anything we can find in the washroom. We'll mix it ALL together and then stir it and stir it. Eventually we'll flush it down the toilet so our parents wouldn't find out. It's fun though. We even came up with our own name for our cooking show..."jei chu". Whatever that means now haha..

My parents always told me I couldn't sit still when I was kid. A lot of the time they'll try to put me to sleep in the baby bed. Ah.. I forgot what they were called.. but it's just a baby bed. And in the night, I would crawl my way out of the baby bed and then jump onto my parents' bed. I would end up waking up tucked in my dad's armpits. I think it's kinda eww when I think about it now.

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Me and a couple friends were playing pretend house in my room and I pretended the electical outlets were a place designed to put keys. So I stuck keys in them, Nothing happened when i stuck 2 in, but when I stuck the 3rd one it, It shocked me pretty bad. My fingers were all fried and the keys were all black