Fun With Liza & Gods, Do you like the show?

Discussion in 'Fun with Liza and Gods - 荃加福祿壽' started by silentjess, Apr 24, 2010.

1. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

noticed no one started a thread.

I've seen 3 episodes and i think its quite funny. i like segments 'GagFather', 'Sat in the City'
    The 3 guys really do good impressions!

How the show goes:
    Normally they start the show with performance from each of the 'gods' Wong Cho Lam, Louis Yuen & Johnson Lee' mostly like 'parody' of Lady Gaga, Yao Yao, some of the HK famous people like the CEO of a record company whom always wear medal chains.

Then they show the funny segments
    'Sat in the City' - wong cho lam - hadleababy, johnson - hungry, Louis - Excellent
    and after that, guests like Leo Ku, Myolie, Michael Tse come sing, chat abit.
    And also, special guest will challenge for the best impersonator. e.g Joyce Cheng act as Kate Tsui.

then...liza ends the show with her vibrating singing. -^_^

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the only part i like is when they're mocking celebs (ronald & ah sa, etc.) and reporting weekly gossip, not a fan of them singing the same songs over and over again, unless they change lyrics and make them more sarcastic and funny. GagFather is, dry gags but sometimes for a laugh lol

special guest challenge........i dont think they would ever give performers a big fat NO, not sure about the truth of voting

3. bestknightmare

bestknightmare Active Member

i feel like they can do better with the jokes
    some of them are ok...but most of them are soso...at least they didn't get any laughs from me

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

haha yeah! i think the voting for the guest performance is sooooo faked!! lol!!

5. bestknightmare

bestknightmare Active Member

i agree!
    i have yet to see one guest that have all red votes or at least a larger proportion of red votes.

6. aero

aero Member

i love this show!!! it's so funny...my friend and i are always laughing about it. it's so funny when they pretend to be girls in sat in the city! my friend is jealous of cho lam's body!!! haha!! she's like "omg!!! so skinny and girly!"

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

There are good parts and bad parts, they need something different from time to time to make things more interesting but it's a good show so far.

8. jennx3y0u

jennx3y0u New Member

overall, i think the show is funny but they should try something new each week

9. Kesj

Kesj Member

Agree, men wearing woman clothes and acting like them is quite funny, but do not overdone it. It is very funny the first time, funny the second time, boring after the third time.

10. mangafreak93

mangafreak93 New Member

man i cant wait for the next chapter to come out. Sat in the city is so funny

11. Trwy2k

Trwy2k Active Member

I don't really like the show, the jokes are quite lame and the 3 guys are kind of boring.

12. tinyykiss

tinyykiss New Member

i agree with kesji. lols the first few times i saw them dressing up as women was quite funny.. but it does get boring after a while

13. jackyjc

jackyjc Member

is funny but bored at times

14. evolution18

evolution18 Well-Known Member

I love this show so much but I don't like when Liza sing, it's so bad, especially when she sang the song of 潇洒走一回

15. kf168

kf168 Member

my fvr part is the starting part when they immetate other singer

16. chinaman09

chinaman09 Member

is so funny !

17. kawaiicute

kawaiicute Active Member

I love this show, i can still remember the first eps with the underworld girls...
    Have fun

18. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i think this is a good show. i especially like Sat In The City though. it's so entertaining.

19. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

i think this is a good show. i especially like Sat In The City though. But now the Kids in the City not so funny at all...!!1

20. cutiekins

cutiekins Active Member

idk...maybe after watching the pros hosting like taiwan variety shows n japanese....i really cant laugh at these hk shows anymore....cant stand these ppl TRYIN to joke...and its not even funny...just them dressing up as woman n dancing..wats so funny about that...and plus..they should reallly learn how to get into their character...n tell jokes through them..i saw like 1 eps...n i was like wat the hell r they doing