For all you Cantonese speakers out there

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by person, Jul 7, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we can only b ourselves

2. person

person Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's true. But eh, sometimes I feel bad that I can't be what my parents want me to be... but yeah.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

but y u would u wanan b something u're not?

4. person

person Well-Known Member

True. Ah I don't know! Always had this thing of wanting to make my parents proud or happy and stuff... ah I don't know. But meh, even when I think that, I never follow through... so heh.
    But even if I be something I'm not, it'll help me in the future and stuff. It could... lol.

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wat we think is good is not good enough....wat makes us proud doesn' tamke them proud...parents don't understand us :'(

6. don

don ello

yeah dunno why parents always don't understand us

7. person

person Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's so true. :(
    I guess that's why so many asians always study so much? To make their parents proud, and... ??
    People can't really say this is stupid, cause I'm pretty sure ALL children want to make their parents proud.

But really... we'll probably be the exact same when we're older. Even when we say that we won't, be probably will be like that a little.

8. don

don ello

it's only mainly the asian parents that wants their kid to get like straight A's for everything

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we'll make them proud when we starta a career and let them retire and give them money

10. don

don ello

yeah....thats the way to go ...

11. person

person Well-Known Member

It's cause like, back in the day, all the caucasians got everything, and Asians want to prove that they can be equal etc etc. We're still going through that.

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

gota wait 4 or 5 years fo that

13. don

don ello

asians wants to rule the world and be proud lol

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

but indians r cathgin up to us

15. don

don ello

yeah we must not let the indians catch up......

16. person

person Well-Known Member

Or longer... but yeah, I want to be able to have a steady job, a career that will support me, and be able to give money to my parents, so they can live well and stuff like that. So... must try my best! lol.

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

go to college lol its easier..not really but ya

18. don

don ello

nothing's easy...

19. person

person Well-Known Member

My parents would say I'm stupid if I went to college o.o ... no way... it's University for me.

20. don

don ello

yeah if i went to college my parents would also say im stupid