For all you Cantonese speakers out there

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by person, Jul 7, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ lol we all got our own opinions and preference

2. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

lol haha yup.

man.. but yeah.. I do get a lil mad when I hear people say canto isn't chinese.. but they usually respect me when i start screaming at them that.. it is :D

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

airree...u're such a bully lol

4. I thought that most people spoke cantonese anyways >.<" Well screw mando, canto rocks!! ^_____________^

5. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Well-Known Member

People say that you need to know manderin to do business in HK,

I say screw you, you need to know cantonese!!

Or ''speak engleesh boy''!!!

6. Hehe! Well said!!-clapclap Seriously la, Canto KICKS A$$!! :D

7. person

person Well-Known Member

lol yeah. But seriously... Mainland China people are comig over to North America, so everyone assumes I speak Cantonese too...
    And everyone is learning more Mandarin now...
    kdotc - in my school... I only know of like... 4 or so people who speak Cantonese in my school. 2 people I know of who are in University... 6 in Guelph I know so far... excluding my family... like... everyone else is like Mandarin. There is probably more... my parents probably know them... but eh. Yeah.

8. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

LOL most people around me are contonese, i haven't really seen any manderin people...

9. person

person Well-Known Member

So lucky... I'm surrounded by Mandarin speakers, always speaking Mandarin, and I'm just like "o_O... oh oh you said me... :p" lol. That's it and stuff.
    But ah, most of my friends their Cantonese isn't the greatest, so I can never really have a conversation with them. Only like... 2 people. But 1 moved... :(

10. At the end of they day I don't think it matters what language u speak! Learn to get along la kids ;)

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u know wat pisses me off...frigging mando's trying to speak canto and them having their fobbish mando accent..they're gay

12. *ahem* Ur a Super Fob worrrr!! So that means ur super gay? ;)

13. person

person Well-Known Member

Sounds like you just don't like Mandarin speakers. lol.
    But meh, like I heard Jay Chou spoke Cantonese in Initial D, but he had the accent... yeah, I've watched a couple movies with that.
    Meh, I do get along with them though. Some of my best friends are Mandarin, so meh it's all good. lol.

14. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

DId you know most cantonese people is from the southern part of China (the richer part of the country). China should make cantonese their main language IMO!

15. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Yeh I got a mandarin friend, whos a good mate, but he says in a jokingly way like "oh your canto, not chinese", now because he says it in a joke way, ill laugh it off, but it does tick me off sometimes.

I believe canto is chinese

When I went back to china once, my uncle tried to speak to me in mando, i didnt understand him, lol he went in canto; "oh so you only speak the white language"...

16. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol mandarin has been the main language for god knows how long, if china should have a single lang it should be mando (im canto btw).

17. Who cares! Speak both la! ;)

18. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh its all good, shame i cant speak both though -cry2

19. LoL! Neither can I! :( Only Canto atm...but startin to learn Mando hehe ^^
    We're all a big happy family, so learn to get along! Dun matter what language we speak right ;)

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the weird thing is that manderin is the official language in the world...did any1 know this?? english is the official BUSINESS language