Food For Freezing Winter

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aishiteru4, Jul 10, 2007.

1. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol.....fair enough but instead of oyster saunce i use XO sauce cause i know some cheap brand of oyster sauce uses like dead and rotten oysters rather than fresher ones(lol saying tat its fresh oysters is too fake, fresh oysters take and sell in restaurant liao hahaha)

2. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

yumm XO sauce goes with almost everything chinese xD

3. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Yar yar, ihhh normally i use for vege arr or for making gravy.....they make the dish smells way beta but chinese wine are also the bomb...i love the fragrance it has....Since its winter here, i am gonna make congee haha just to satisfy maself yummy hahahah -inlove

4. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

XO so expensive ler ehhehe i cant afford it ehhehe

i love chinese rice wine too lol.. which kind do u use?? i use fa diu..hehehe

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Green pea soup and mashed potato with a sausage! How could I forget these typical winter food. -blush2

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ green pea soup -sick2

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i was never a fan of those either.

8. brown_bear

^ so it aint just me......as my friends around like adore the stuff....and whenever i said i hated they were like -shock......as if i hated chocolate or something ;)

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i mean i tried it..and a few different kinds..but it just didn't flow with me..

10. brown_bear

yup ive tried it like x amount of times as my mum seems to like making it....and its like really yucky....so i'd always get those crappy lines....

- its good for you
    - after drinking it..you're skin will be o so lovely...

blah blah blah.....and its like i know she means well but it is sooo disgusting!!!

11. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

ewwww.... i hate any sorts of peas or beans hehehe noway i m eating that hehehe i just had steampot yesterday!! it was so good!!!

me too...eww

i know... like they love pumkin soup.. i m like ewww.....i love pumkins.. dont get me wrong.. but not the soup

oh i know... how moms are.. hehehe.. my mom tried to get me eating bitter gourd "leung gwa" omg.. its so disgusting hehehe

12. ssangda

ssangda Member

Ice Cream All The Way :d

13. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i luv congee too x33

14. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

hmmm ice cream in the winter, thats sounds -dead

15. nin9

nin9 Member

wow, on a freezing day. hmm the best thing to have is drinking a bowl of hot hot chowdar while wrapped up in a blanket-- watching tv =)