Food Complaints..??

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by brown_bear, Mar 24, 2011.

1. 3liminator

3liminator Well-Known Member

If its nothing that serious I wouldn't complain. Don't know what they might add to it when they bring it back.

2. reno

reno Well-Known Member

its chinese places... can't do much about anything... >.<

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

really..?...well ive taken stuff to return in mc dong dong's..
    and they just throw it in the bin and makey you a new one..

yupZ it was my own fault...thas why i thought it was nice they
    even got me a wet cloth to wipe...didnt really help...but its the gesture =]
    nah it was the last stop before going home..so wasnt like i had to go shopping
    with my trousers like that...hehehe.....it wasnt really a stain as such...
    it was like a ickle track...coz it literally rolled down onto my thigh...oops -blush

thas coz it felt out the subb....so he was being nice...dun worry...^^

^ whut do you mean..??

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

u complain - most probably won't do anything for u anyway
    then knowing how 小氣 they are, they'll probably do dodgy stuff to ur orders of food (best never to look into a chinese place kitchen... ughhhh)

u don't complain - nothing happens and ur still left unhappy

chinese places are just... extremely unhygienic regardless where and when =/

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

McDonald is required to do that because they operate worldwide and in order to keep their reputation at stake they need to fufill their customers expectations. By doing so it could cause repeat custom to occur and therefore increase their sales revenue. I believe one of McDonald policy is to keep their customers satisfied because once I went to get Mc Chicken Sandwich and they gave me the wrong order (Beef burger) and so I said this isn't the stuff I ordered, they even gave me a free medium fries which was good and unexpected.

Careful recruitment and training process could reduce the chances of mistake from occuring. Even so, I don't go to these stores as fast food is unhealthy, it's also expensive too xD

Lol yeah in movies the chef spits on the food or sneeze/cough on it. Subway can't do that though since they prepare their subway publically meaning as they make the sub, the customers can see them making it. Unless of course they turn their back lol

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ not always chin chefs worrr....flip back to page1 of this thread..i linked a youtube clippy..
    of an extract from the movie...'road trip'....-sick2

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Lol that's pretty funny, especially when the waiter was being two-face. Acting all nice on front of customers but in reality he really isn't so nice. It was funny when he was walkin back for the second name when confronting that the food is still warming, cos he farted on the food xD That movie seems quite old, worth watching?

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

once at mcd i ordered a cheeseburger and it had no cheese

i raged at that kid