First thoughts and impressions ?

Discussion in 'Men with No Shadows - 不速之約' started by shinobi, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

No, so Raymond Lam is not the devil, it's the devil let him come back as his soul reaver... he has emotions because he was human and acting in front of doctor O .....
    I guess love will conquer all and R Lam will repent in the end... my prediction, could be wrong.

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

u hated this series before it even started because raymond is in it. A little bias perhaps? ............No but really, altho i'm a raymond lam fan and a fan of the casts, this series is really going all over the place.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I do enjoy watching Bobby and Raymond but when the series is going all over hte place, it's really hard for them to get best actor.

4. iiShean

iiShean Guest

nice ? :)

5. animeiswild

animeiswild Active Member

I actually really like it. It's different to the normal TVB series, which is quite fresh. And I really, really, really love Raymond's get up and character in this drama. It makes him look neat and just cool. And he reminds me of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (one of my fav animes) therefore it just adds to my liking for this drama. I find it quite suspenseful actually, it always makes me want more and wonder what'll happen next. =]

6. sango

sango Well-Known Member

First episode is boring but it gets better

7. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

i'm at episode 8 and damn.. it's so boring... both shows that are running now suck, i've got nothing else to watch ... *sad* :(

8. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

like the devil idea but other than that theres nothing special. river of wine has a better plot but also quite boring.

watch terra nova. =D

9. hk369

hk369 Member

Boring series, move on to next one.

10. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

just saw finished the show last week, very busy only now then watch.
    the advert was like, very supernatural, got real devil, but after see, its just a hypnotist, very disappointed.
    then storyline is fair only, drag alot. wish they could have made it nicer with Bobby & Tavia.
    then time go so fast in the show they so fast marry. LOL..
    but i like Tavia in the show, she's like, good person in the show.