First hard evidence found of a lake on Mars

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by hadouken, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ^ i think the unedited nasa space footage may show some sign of that, look up 'smoking gun'

2. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

There's ice at the northern and southern pole on Mars. At one point in time it had to have been liquid. NASA should be at the polar regions where there's a better chance at finding life.

3. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

If evolution fact is not proven , then how we , human come from ?

God does not just " click " , then you appear and drop to your door step . Scientist has been back-tracing DNA on human and some other " life form " in earth to find some connection . Might be ape , monkey etc . I dont know man , you tell me .

There are so so much hypothetical theory roaming around geek astro scientist .

We will never know the answer unless we found one.

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

How is babby formed?

5. fuck yo.. if all god does is just click a button to deploy a human, my mind will explode

6. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

It's better than what you bible huggers have been able to come up with.

You're expecting people to believe a man who lives in the sky magically created the universe by pulling it out of fat air? Please...

7. now now kontra.. they're going to say that god isn't a man... and that god can do anything!

8. lol harsh much -bowroflarms was that guy Christian anyway, i couldn't tell -_-2, props for understanding what he was saying though (Y)

hmmk

9. Is it not true? God is not a man, and God is Almighty and Omnipotent?

10. ^ if the bible says that then hey what i can i say, if it doesnt then hey what can i say, if you dont want to read it and find out then hey what can i say.

if your only seeking my opinion then... "lol w/e dude"

11. calmwater

calmwater Well-Known Member

we should apply for real estate at Mars now

hurry grab it while it is hot and available :D

12. to much people own land on the moon already lol

13. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

^really?who owns moon?

14. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

great chance there "was" life on Mars but very limited chance to have it now. there might be extremophiles running around. but as of now its not good enough to have any complex lives. maybe in the future.