Fiona Sit to Substitute Miriam in Love Undercover 3

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by KrAznGirl, Feb 9, 2006.

1. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

translations by xbunnylicious@asianfanatics

A 'newcomer' in the movie industry, Fiona Sit will be substituting Miriam Yeung in Love Undercover 3. Fiona thinks that she cannot be compared with Miriam, "I have watched the two parts that Miriam starred in. It's impossible to do better than her. I will act in my own style, taking it in as a new movie." She is also ready so steal some tips from Chow Yun Fat, "His movie 《我愛扭紋柴》 was really good."

Moreover, Fiona was having New Years photoshoots with disciple Khalil Fong and reminds him that he has to play during New Years, "Celebrities always have to work no matter what and cannot see the CNY flowers!" Then Khalil responses, "I'd rather work for money!"

2. cutesky

cutesky Active Member

OMG! PLEASE DUN! i really like miriam's acting in both undercover 1 n 2 n if they change it going to hella ruin it..n i bet fiona can never hyper n crazy like miriam

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I agree so is too young and looking at her acting in the academy it is really not a good idea.

4. <3 fiona ..this good news cause i hate mariam xD

5. lol i agree with shinobi! but hey I've actually seen miriam before at the hk airport and she doesnt look that bad in person.

6. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

ouch....why does all these new bie singer have to venture into acting so fast when their singing career is not evensecured? Waste of time....will skip this movie

7. paingiver

paingiver Member

when is the new film due out?

8. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

i think miriam is better

9. vee

vee Member

um okay i can`t imagine fiona taking miriam`s part l=

10. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

wow!!! there's Love Undercover 3?!?!? Wicked!! Seen the first 2, but liked the 1st one better, it was more funny!! And miriam yeung and Daniel Wu sure make a great couple in movies!!!

11. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

of course Fiona cant compare with Miriam
    but Fiona can get a try =)

12. Luuman

Luuman Well-Known Member

I like Fiona and I think she can pull it off, besides I think Miriam has done all she can with the character already. Time to breathe new life into the franchise.

13. don

don ello

You are right......her acting in police academy is bs. i can do better than her only if im a girl hehe -sweat

14. naruto1314

lol
    you want to be a girl
    you cna change sex from an operation
    =D
    dont waste a wish, else you will regret it

15. don

don ello

i don't want to be a girl......it's only if i was born a girl. changing sex is too crazy and even after changing, i would not be a very hawt girl lol -lol

16. joy2022

joy2022 Member

yeaaah....they are completely different!

17. boypk29

boypk29 Active Member

omg, there is a third part? the first part was funny, but the second part is not, n now there is a third....

18. naruto1314

i like part 1
    part 2 is ok

19. rainy

rainy Member

i'm totally surprised fiona is replacing miriam in part 3 ..... it gives me a hunch that part 3 wouldn't be as funny as part 1 & 2 then <_<

20. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree.