Finale Discussion *spoilers*

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by bubs132, Feb 9, 2007.

1. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

u r so true that they shouldn't give a sneak preview that pretty much showed everything u need to know...like Ron's death and ah long's death...that's just WRONG!

2. happii

happii Well-Known Member

I like the ending all the evil deserve a bad ending and all the good has a good ending well except for ron kinda sad that he died in the end. Shirley deserve just to lie on the bed forever for wat she did to her husband and it sad to see her husband die cos he was so cute.

3. mocha

mocha Member

Ron did not deserve to die after all...

Like Veincentury said, the ending was a little fast and it's so typical of TVB!

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Rushing things is typical of TVB, but seeing an ending where not everyone gets a happy ending was a great change.

5. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

i reckon the ending is pretty ok its just that i didnt want Ron to die
    the scene of them shooting the dad to death is fantastic

6. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

omg. i ahte the ending so much. i want a remake. Ron and A Long should not die! its horrible for the people who are still alive. I feel sorry for Kate. basicly everyone she loves is dead. if i was her, i would go mad thinking that i cursed ppl. and for steven and bernice, i dont know how they can be happy thinking that their friends' death are partially their fault. its so egocentric. too many scarifices. ah it driving me crazy cuz i just fnished the series......

7. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

ron's death was unnecessary. i thought the ending was good, but their was too much bloodhsed and deaths. maybe it is karma that leads to certain things.

8. XxLisexX

XxLisexX Member

to be honest, i think ron should not have died...overall the series was good but could have been better...Xx

9. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

itz sad that ron died in the end leaving kate...the ending was a bit rush....there's too little chemistry between bernice and steven!

10. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

ron ng didnt need 2 die, lol, but dis series was great!!!

11. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Overall this series is really interesting but too sad Ron has to die and killed by his biological father and i think Ron no need to die in this series because at the first time his father was happy that he found his real son and really want to stay with him and not just because Ron knows his bad character or reveal his secret then he just kill his son like that. I think they should think another ending for this series especially Ron's part.
    ________
    Triumph Speed Four

#31 tvfan07, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011