Final episode (not special ep)

Discussion in 'All Star Glam Exam - 華麗明星賽' started by kevin, Jun 10, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What you think of it? Well grasshopper mentioned that would his 11 fingers get the grand total. Too bad the other one took 1 more otherwise he would of won the grand-prize.

Alright episode, looking forward for the special ep. Raymond lam is in this one (preview)

2. lol @ gum gong feeding the star ladies than afterwards saying "it's very hard..." :facepalm:

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Good episode. Pretty funny.

1 night of shooting split into 2-3 episodes.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

yeah no idea how they manage to do that

5. they just film it all and air it at different times...these are not live broadcasts.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Make sense and explains why they were wearing the same clothes. When I said "manage" it was not intended to be "how they cropped the production of this episode" but really "aren't they tired(guests)" because this show consists of eating and lots of body movement. Humans get tired and therefore hard to keep up with filming crew.

I thought these were live broadcast and then recorded for home owners to watch. I say this because these variety show is like Super trio, there are audience...actually nevermind lol I'm going off the plot..why no Stephy though =(

7. hahah :D

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol, did you make that or did you google that?

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

According to Grasshopper, she's not Glamar enouf. :(

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

imma squish that grasshopper

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's finally over, and the last episode was about KIDS...sigh...

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

what an anti climax ending