Feeling sorry for Jiro?

Discussion in 'They Kiss Again - 惡作劇2吻' started by Lorrlan, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

Hi everyone... i just wanted to make a blog about Jiro!! i feel so sorry for him because his always very depressed and sad!! i hope he finds someone eventually in They Kiss Again...

What do you think??

2. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Awe...me too...evertime Jiro comes into the scene i feel so sad...:(
    but i think in this series hes gonna get himself a gurl...or i think a gurl
    is gonna chase him instead...

3. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

yeah...the girl that jsut showed up in episode 5 or 6 likes him.
    i kinda feel bad for him but at the same time, i also kinda felt like, "omg...just shut up. she doesn't like u. stop whining and crying."

4. zhouxianwen

zhouxianwen Well-Known Member

i watched the previews on edipsode 4 for 5....at first iwas REALLY scared the girl (non-asian) had feelings towards Joe...but i feel SOO MUCH better realizing she likes Jiro..he deserves her!

5. Lorrlan

LOL phew thats a relief!!

6. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

HAHAHA jiro's gonna get pursued!! =DD

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

YEAH, the girl is call Christine, she's like, "I want to find a guy that is Asian, has small eyes, and muscular."

Ariel first thought it would be Joe Cheng (not muscular tho. lol), then when Christine eat @ Xing Fu Xiao Guan, the restaurant Jiro works (also the one Ah Li created), she's like, "OMG!! I LOVE U!" sth like that.

The previous girl for the role is Elizabeth, but because her contract problem, the cast need another girl.

JIRO's 1st on screen kiss!! awwhhh

8. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

hahaha... not watched so far yet only on ep 3!! In the first series, in ISWAK, i really thought that the fat lady who works with jiro in ariel's dad's restuarant was gonna get together with jiro lol!! It seemed like she liked him a bit!

9. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

yea, poor Jiro..><
    For some reason he's always playing these roles.. atleast it feels that way..>___>
    ( "Shou Yi" in Hana Kimi and "Ah Jin" in ISWAK 2)

10. Lorrlan

how about the X family??

11. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

OMG...haha...Jiro is gonna get married in TKA...lol

12. dreamere89

dreamere89 Member

yea ^^ so glad Jiro finally has a decent girl going after him! he deserves better =P

13. Gurl88

Gurl88 Active Member

im kinda sad that jiro doesnt appear in the 2nd one alot so far but i guess the 2nd one focus on xiang qin and zhi shu's life more ... and i agree im glad he got a girl!! =)

14. azn604boi

azn604boi Active Member

i agree w/ u! it's like ariel's classmate's (wu xiong, danson etc) have more on screen time than jiro! and he's supposed to be 2nd male lead! <_<

15. winton

winton Well-Known Member

hmmmm not really he has a girl now
    hahah its really cute
    he never wants to admit it

16. okies

okies Well-Known Member

i dont feel sorrie for him at all in the new season
    i just cant watch him anymore because his in that boyband so bad ahhhh

17. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

nope, he should just get over it xD but its pretty funny to see him suffer, even though its mean and all.. but still its pretty funny

18. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Jiro is so cute in TKA and ISWAK, it's a shame XQ didn't fell the same for him.

19. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I initially felt sorry for him in series 1 especially when he made XQ cry when he tried to kiss her. But in season 2 (i only watch 6 episodes of the Inf Sub version which is out), he annoyed me. He still pursing her when she's married and in love.

20. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

sakky101, that's not Jiro's fault, it's all the script. Anyhow, he didn't really pursue her, he's just still in the look-out for her when her husband Zhi Shu mistreats her (which ZS obviously did)--- it's not like Jiro actually did anything. Also, early on when Christine show up, Jiro's character Ah Jin already fell in love with her, but he was too stubborn and shy to admit it, so he tries to disguise it by saying he still likes XQ. ^_^

Anyhow, I was disappointed that Jiro didn't have enough scenes in the story.... hehe he's still really cute