Fatal Contact Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by shinobi, Dec 12, 2006.

1. cutiekins

cutiekins Active Member

is this goin to be a good movie....who r all those ppl, only know ronald and thats it

2. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Wow... this movie sucked... a lot. I was just hoping that it started off slow... but it never picked up. One bad thing happened after another throughout the ENTIRE movie. When the credits rolled, I had to ask myself (did i just watch all that?!?!?).

The moral of the story was... don't do illegal things because you'll end up being like this story... a piece of big poo.

I kept wanting to see cool fight scenes, but nothing really stood out or shined either. Saw a couple good moves and that was it.

So for a crappy story line and subpar fight scenes. I give this movie an amazing 1/10.

3. ^ lol it wasnt that bad.

this film did great for miki, theresa, ronald and jason wu as actors.

miki, theresa finally had important roles in a film and serious ones too... they did a good job... espasially miki... i see alot of protential in her in the future as an actress.

Ronald yes.. he supplied the comical aspect BUT still it was seemed different from the comedys that he is known for.. it was more serious therefore making his role more meaningful. I guess the jokes and stuff came in to play when it was needed....he seriouly cracked me up in this film...but still tasteful. -lol

Jason Wu did great in his first main lead role...his cantonese was decent.kind of surprised..had a couple scenes where he acted pretty well too.

The Ending was sad :(

4. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

This movie didnt suck that bad...maybe
    its b/c my obsession with Theresa Fu...
    but i felt that ronald didnt have that big
    of a role in this movie...but its alwayz a
    good change...that Jason guy did a very
    good job...but kinda dissapointed that this
    movie focused on Miki being the main actress...
    i guess Theresa was the main actress in the
    other movie with ronald...although Theresa
    role was small...she still did very well...lol..
    the tears were real...lol..i think...lol..her nose
    was red...hahahahah

5. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

wasn't really prepared for the fact that miki and theresa were whores

6. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Did we watch the same movie? One depressed whore, one hypocritical whore, a friend that just bails out (possibly when he was needed most), and the hero changes from super nice guy to psychotic killer. This was the movie I saw... what about you two? >.<

So much more potential to the story line, it could have easily been much better.

7. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Yea, I think 1/10 is kinda harsh... While the story may not be the greatest, I think the action was superb. Never seen some of those moves before.

8. BBT

BBT Member

umm.. well it wasn't great but not total crap, yet.
    kinda like a so-so movie?

9. kenix41

kenix41 Member

thanks

10. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

**** MOVIE SPOILER ***** If you haven't saw the movie

I liked the movie. I think I would rate it a 8 of 10 (10 being the best).

Actually, the only scenes I remember was the girl rolling out the window and the martial arts. I was lost until then and realised that she used the guy.

A sad ending but it ain't real.

PS. Thanks for the movie

11. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

The movie was good as far as the action/fighting scenes went but the ending was weak

12. xljaytlx

xljaytlx New Member

well i didn't watch the movie yet looking forward to it tho hope its dun't suck dat bad

13. martinj

martinj Guest

The movie was pretty ok, no real strong plot but still quite interesting how things turned out

14. szetor

szetor Well-Known Member

...i guess wu jing tried the best he can.
    his fighting is really good.. but his acting is not that good.

15. Megazerox

Megazerox Active Member

Great movie. I like the part where Miki hit Ronald's thing.

16. gentsoschikin

gentsoschikin Member

the movie was definitely interesting. it was really dark. i feel sorry for wu jing's character because he adored the girl and she used him to get money. and then at the end she just offed herself. ronald's character didn't bail, it made sense with his personality and his philosophy about fighting

17. skjustice

skjustice Member

haha 1/10, that's definitely being a little too dramatic. In terms of martial arts you don't get quality like this often (yeah there are some decent martial arts in movies such as SPL, Fearless, Ong Bak, Tom Yum Goong etc etc but there aren't enough of them these days). Wu Jing pulls of some nice moves in this one. Story on the other hand is a little odd -noclue .

18. Uzuki

Uzuki Member

This movie was really good, the fighting was pretty good
    and the storyline wasn't bad
    i'd give this movie a 6/10

19. spookyfc3s

spookyfc3s Well-Known Member

fight scenes were pretty well done, storyline was alright. Overall, i dont regret watching it. And when she rolled over, daaaaaamn that was pretty awesome in a scary way.