Fashions That Get On Your Nerves

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by mint_T, Sep 15, 2006.

1. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

err not really...

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Girls with too tight and too short clothes showing all their blubberfat and rhino thighs. *shiver*

Males with shorts, white socks and sandals. Or the extra extra extra extra large baggy pants, hardly on their hips, which often gives me the urge to either give them a 'wedgie' or just stand on their pants from behind and let them triple. -evil

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Surprisingly, I adore skinny jeans. 80's is one of the better eras for me in their choice of denim. Long as one can actually put her feet through the pant hole without doing some freaky acrobatic act with their ankle, that is.
    I also HATED the bohemian style with loads of fringes, they look simple hazzardous, you can easily rip a piece of those rags with anything handy.
    I guess I like GAP and MEXX and even at times H&M because it's not that much of a SIGNITURE item that everyone will eventually buy and wear (to the same event, no less)
    That's the reason I HATED TNA with a passion, its insignia is on every piece of clothing within sight. What nuance. In that sense, Lululemon is starting to get on my nerve.

4. Yo I hate absolutely hate those big ass platforms short Asians be wearin...

5. nicole

nicole Well-Known Member

Peple with holes in their jeans. Don't really understand that one.

6. tallgirl888

tallgirl888 Well-Known Member

Girls with low & too tight cut clothing...

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ as long as they look hot its all good

8. lol omfg.. seriously... I hate holes in the jeans.. jus hate it... -doh

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ eff u..i have a whole on one of my gap jeans and i still wear it...it didn't come with the pants tho lol..its new fashion

10. onelove

onelove Well-Known Member

male honki fashion...those tight tight jeans (halfway down da arse and grippin around da ankles)and its like..checked pattern...man fck`` =.=

love`
    mon

11. pisha

pisha Well-Known Member

emu boots...and leggings...

12. cyberzen

cyberzen Member

For males, I would say baggy pants that hangs down halfway off their buttocks, for females I would say platform shoes and hotpants that show part of their buttocks, lol

13. lol I give u that much still rockin' it...

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ it looks good thats what

baggy pants is the sh1t...wats worst is girls wearing baggy patns!

15. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

plz take that pic off lol

17. HOLY SHIT WTF im gonna die....

18. HAhahaha OMFG... damn at first I saw the top part I was like huh?? then I scrolled and I was like.. WTF?? -lol

yo those pants... -sick2

19. DIGGYsan

DIGGYsan Member

Man.... That pic is frikkin disgusting...

Anyway back to topic... I have to say... Nowadays the fashion of jeans is more the bit tight, straight-cut look no? Kinda punky-feel... I'm cool wit that... Dun gimme those TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT styles like the ones in Japan/HK... (I'm referring to pants where my friend doesnt get oxygen.... :p) But a bit straight is cool... Cuz loose/Baggy is a bit out of Fashion.... Well here it is in Europe..... Dunno bout US/Canada.....

I guess there is a diff in Europe and US?

20. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Oh, how lovely. Now I can skip my midnight meal. Thanks for that! [​IMG]