Fan Bing Bing Celebrates 34th Birthday

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

fan-bing-bing-birthday-1.jpg

Yesterday, popular actress Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰) celebrated her 34th birthday, and her boyfriend Li Chen (李晨) immediately uploaded a couple photo on weibo at midnight to wish her happy birthday.

Fans flocked to comment and was urging Li Chen to use this chance to propose to Bing Bing.

Bing Bing then posted up a photo with herself and her fans.

"Thank you for all your support, I'm very happy, wishing you all the same happiness and joy"

Li Chen and Bing Bing had actually appeared in a function together in Shanghai the day before, and Li Chen expressed that Bing Bing is bringing him good luck in his life, once they have some good news, they will share it with all their fans.

fan-bing-bing-birthday-2.jpg fan-bing-bing-birthday-3.jpg fan-bing-bing-birthday-4.jpg fan-bing-bing-birthday-5.jpg Fan.jpg

cred: oncc

#1 Phoenix, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

Fang Binb Bing is so pretty:wub: One of the rare stars that doesnt hide her relationship lol

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Li Chen needs to be arrested for stealing Fan Bing Bing. His nose too big, when he died in Empress of China, I loled.

4. Awww.. she's only 34? she looks so much older though. Still very pretty though!

HBD to Bingbing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

That's what I thought too...Mainlander looks older compared to HKers it seems like...

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

she smoked too much panda cigs

7. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

yea I thought she was older.. but very pretty still :wub:

8. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

omg her bday theme is so cute, pink and hello kity ahaaahha..u should throw a hello kitty party too.....ill drive down asap!