Fala Chen to join Marvel's "Shang-Chi"?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Rumour has it that former TVB actress Fala Chen has been cast in Marvel Studios' upcoming superhero movie, "Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings".

Comic Book Movie reported that the actress has landed an important role in the first Asian-led Marvel film, with many speculating that she might be playing the role of MI6 Agent Leiko Wu due to the fact that nobody has yet been cast for the said character.

The movie has already cast several stars including Canadian actor Simu Liu as the titular character, Hong Kong star Tony Leung as The Mandarin, as well as another role for Hollywood actress Awkwafina.

In the comics, Agent Wu is a known ally to the titular hero, and if the speculations are correct, the character could be the one who will help Shang-Chi pursue his enemy, The Mandarin.

Filming began in Australia earlier this year, but had to be temporarily suspended due to the pandemic. Originally slated for February 2021, it has now been pushed for May 2021 release.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ooh didn't know Tony was in it, pretty good cast actually. Looking forward to this.

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

another marvel movie....

• Genius! Genius! x 1
  4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I love this girl, both for her acting and her accomplished legit smarts. Can't wait to see her on the big screen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jimmyyy09

Jimmyyy09 Active Member

This could make her Hollywood career or it could destroy it. I cant wait to see her on the big screen.

6. titi

titi Well-Known Member

Ooh exciting. I like her, looking forward to this!

#6 titi, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1