F4 going separate ways after concert

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by hadouken, Apr 7, 2006.

1. o6if53.jpg

There had been rumors of the F4 members not on good terms with each other for years now. It was said that Jerry had achieved massive stardom and popularity from Meteor Garden and acted quite snobbishly, hence making the others to feel unhappy with his attitude.

F4 were in HK to attend their pre-concert press conference last nite. Jerry, the so-called leader of the group has the most fans present on that night.

Throughout the function, they were poking fun at each other, but what seems to be harmless jokes were not meaningless. Vic and Ken even jokingly mentioned that Jerry and Vanness just loves to show off their body and Ken even added that he dont rely on his body but on his music to boost his confidence.

When ask if rumored girlfriend Lin Zi Ling will show up for the show, Vanness quickly replied for him, saying of course best friends will show up when they have time, forcing Jerry to have no other choice but to agree. Vic even added that girlfriend Barbie will come if her time allows.

When reporter ask if Vic would mind some 'hot dance', Vic said that it wont be an issue for him and that Barbie wont get mad as she understand its just a job.

After the press conference, each of them went separate ways. Vanness even left HK soon after.

frostie's note: guess thats the last we have to see form them. Individually they are alrite, but when its F4, well..just feels like its time for them to drop the group.

Translated: ~frostie~
    Source: orisun.com

2. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Wish them luck after they seperate. :)

3. they broken up long time ago... they just wanted to do a concert. -^_^

4. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

yeah.. they're getting old. is vic still with barbie??

5. person

person Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought they broke up a while back already as well. Meh, that's...kinda cool? Well meh, they're all pretty good. Too bad Ken isn't all that famous though... the others have gotten more popular/famous... but Ken... not as much... too bad.

6. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

but i like them together.

7. fas93

fas93 Member

Are they really that popular? MG 1 was good, but MG 2 was not interesting at all. As a matter of fact it was so boring I did not finish the rest of the episodes.

8. Hsienling

Hsienling Well-Known Member

Well.. I think they seperated quite some time ago.... Just now they do it 'officially'.