Extension from 328 to 368

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by bbes, May 13, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

What is ur opinion on the extension of the episodes? Personally i'm a little fed up by all the changes in the number of episodes and to be honest I don't think they should have extended the episodes and should have kept it at 328 episodes.

2. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

I think it would be great to extended it. But I do rather see a remake of this after the olympics.

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

im gettin into it now again

been watching it all

its nice....and short! not too long not too short as they say!

4. teriyee

teriyee Member

I think it's great to extend... from 328 to 368. But maybe not more than that unless the guests they brought in are interesting.

5. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I think what they're doing is scrambling to cover the time slots that have been vacated. They're probably doing this on a day by day, wait and see basis. If they decide to just can the show (take if off the air completely), they'll need something else to put into its place. However, since they obviously don't have anything yet to fit the time slot, they're stuck. I'm sure they lost loads of commercial sponsors over this. That sudden departure of the Wong Gah Lom character and what it did to the show is probably costing them millions in terms of advertising revenue (both already contracted and lost potential). In terms of living up to what they already signed for, they have to keep putting on a show. Otherwise, people who already paid for advertising time are not only going to demand money back but, in addition sue them for breach of contract and time lost. But as it is though, with the show the way it is now, I'm sure that their sponsors are already screaming over the content changes. When they bought their time, it was a top show, and they probably paid top dollar. But now their ads are being shown during an aimless half hour? Who's gonna see their ads? Nobody.

If I were TVB, I would make sure that the "actress" who did this would never work for me again.

Ralph

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

well no the show still has a few gd plots which will gather audiences, but i guess ratings will have dropped. they should add someone who is interesting into the show permanently i think to gather back ppl to watch it.

7. shirleyng

shirleyng New Member

i think the extension for the olympics would be great

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

no theres just no need for that i think.

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... good one...

Ralph

10. loonshi

loonshi Member

wow another extension? this show is sooooooooooooooooo long.. jus like the zhen qing last time..

11. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

if they really do make the extension then great cause then i have something to watch and won't get bored..

but then it's quite anoying because you always think.. "oh my god! it's nearly the end!!! =( " but after a few days,
    you hear that theres another extension and the same thing happens over and over again...

one PA user quoted to one of my previous comments that tvb might make another story using the same cast, to be aired after the olympics.

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

i dunno, just know that its extended to 368 episodes, its on the chinese wikipedia site.

13. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

wow first 500 then downgrade to 328 now 368 ... well the rating are still pretty high ever since esther left but ... i suppose they are not in bad shape.
    But BSS seems like it's wrapping things up.

14. yonnayy

yonnayy Member

will Ka Nam back at last? want to see her again

15. AznBombr1022

AznBombr1022 New Member

can wait to see more of this series tvb is making thanks

16. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

its a shame this is coming to and end pretty soon. about a month left now :(

17. Killerx

Killerx Member

Wow i think this series have gone a bit toooooooooooo long. Never ending, making it kinda bored

18. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

when will this thing end? i love it.

19. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

hey, it's 364 episodes, not 368.

20. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

only 2 more weeks of bss left..

last episode on 7/8/08