[EXPIRED] Steam Halloween Sale (Amnesia, FEAR, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, L4D, Borderlands and MO

Discussion in 'Deals & Steals' started by khaotic, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

2. l4d worth it and borderlands and re5

3. alright who;s getting what?

damn I wanted to get the haunted hells reach.. but got scammed trying to get a 4 pack.. =/

4. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Just got Borderlands GOTY and Overlord (looks interesting). Bioshock 1 and 2 is worth too imo and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is a classic, have that collecting dust somewhere. Killing floor also looks kind of interesting but I held back on that for the time being.

5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I torrented L4D2 <-- Never went online. It wasn't that good imo. Probably cause my graphics card is shit and I was only doing campaign alone :(

6. that's a sad way to play l4d2..

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

already played the shit out of borderlands on ps3 or else i would consider it. do ppl still play l4d lol?

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

A lot of people still pay l4d2. The player community is even pretty decent on Xbox still as well.

9. alright so what are you guys getting?

so far in my cart.

Vampire: the Masquerade
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Painkiller complete Pack
    Nation Red

any other suggestions? or maybe I should sub something out?

btw hows Amnesia TT? :shifty:

[video=youtube;vyrLTTg2ANk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyrLTTg2ANk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ofc xbox haz no gamez though :trollface2:

11. 小小

I also just got this considering it's dirt cheap ━(゚∀゚)━

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6200/?snr=1_614_615_scary_sale_2011_616_23

12. lol i looked at the screen shots n was like wtf.. halloween sims? what is this game?

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I haven't played it yet, but I assume I will be finished the game in 2 years.

14. pple get on that Borderlands GOTY! about to get some co-op going very soon... :shifty:

15. 小小

It sounded interesting from Metacritic and Gamespot reviews and I've only played like <1hr at the moment. Besides it's cheap cheap cheap, probably $1 at your end :p

It's mainly strategy and basically use different types of ghosts with different powers to scare people but there are limitations to where they can be used like sprites to electricals. Depending on what is done, the people can be terrified or driven mad. Also apparently the review and others said lots of replay value.

16. so it's slightly tower defense?

wel I ended up buying:

Painkiller: Black Edition (heard other ones from series was no good)
    Zombie Driver
    Amnesia (might try out some mods also)
    Vampire bloodline whatever its called
    Nation Red

17. hows killing floor? worth it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.