[EXPIRED] [PC] Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, PC – Free

Discussion in 'Deals & Steals' started by 小小, Nov 13, 2011.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Get Origin cilent and search from it, not website. Then apply coupon “PARADISE” at the checkout and should come out as free.

Tested and it works (UK).

Note: For those outside the UK that doesn't work can try this - http://expatshield.com/

#1 小小, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. is the offer still good? I forgot how the accounts work.. would you need to create a separate account?

3. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

doesnt work.

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

invalid now, would have been cool though

5. 小小

^ Are you from the UK/France, apparently only works in these 2 places; my fault should have stated this in the title. If your from the UK and it doesn't work then I'm afraid the promo is gone.

I can confirm that I have got a number of people to test it that is from the US and HK using the UK VPN site above and it worked for them.

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^ taa for link

Ahhhhhhh hold on, its got that origin crap in there, not to sure if i want that on my computer. ill have to look into this.

8. 小小

^ Search using the actual Origin cilent not website; enter "PARADISE" in promo code box (without " " and in CAPS), you shouldn't have to enter any payment details.

Execellent deal, get it while it's still hot!

9. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^I know but its Origin, I dont have anything illegal on my HDD, not even mp3s and movies (only legal bought stuff) but i still dont want things scanning my HDD and sending info to EA. if it was like steam where it is restricted to game related stuff... EA can be anything. Will it work in a unix box?

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

man up this shit ain't working in unix lulz...just delete all your pr0nz

11. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^ i dont have pr0n , and if i did my pc would be infested with spyware already :trollface2:

I made a windows box earlier so ill put it on there.

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

whatta liar! thats wai u stream pr0nz brah!

13. Works perfectly. Thanks.

Haven't played this in a long time since getting 100% on it on ps3. Will play this again since its got all the dlcs, race around in the lil toy cars. But how much space does this take up? is there a way to check before you dl like on steam?